new song - thanks for coming out

Like writing songs? Post your lyrics, poems, or whatever here!
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Re: new song - thanks for coming out

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:I don't care,give me a break for god's sake I don't give a shit what I write about ...and you are way too serious,you guys need to chill out , Stevo hates you
Well, I do feel sorry for you not being able to have an actual conversation, if you don't wanna be serious don't cause an argument....oh well...

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: new song - thanks for coming out

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I don't care,give me a break for god's sake I don't give a shit what I write about ...and you are way too serious,you guys need to chill out , Stevo hates you
Well, I do feel sorry for you not being able to have an actual conversation, if you don't wanna be serious don't cause an argument....oh well...
I like arguing just face to face,and it's not worth arguing with me,cause even when I already know I'm wrong,I still won't admit it just to watch the opposite side's face get all red from anger ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge