CDs 2011...

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: CDs 2011...

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
MetalMilitant41 wrote:
Well to me it already got boring when they did II. But since they've continued it till III, I don't think they should just drop it.

And I don't consider the first one being heavy. I think I and II are quite alike. I loved III since it was so different from the previous two.
Well i love all three albums, but II is my favourite, i saw them in Southampton in 09 and i thought their new stuff wasn't as good live dunno maybe thats just me. But i defo think theirs a rawer/harder edge to their first record. And i think they want to go back to that. And to me I think they need to have a titled album and not just a IV, it's just too much for me peronally
Don't get me wrong, I love all of their albums. I just got tired of the I, II, III naming thing already after the number two.
Great albums that deserve better names than just numbers.
:) this is funny thing with you,Tomi ...you don't like MCR because of their looks,you get bored with their music because of the titles of their albums ...do you hate some song because of a bad video ? :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote::) this is funny thing with you,Tomi ...you don't like MCR because of their looks,you get bored with their music because of the titles of their albums ...do you hate some song because of a bad video ? :silly:
Did you read my post at all? For Christ's sake! I said I LOVE the albums, I just hate the NAMES.

Fuck man, READ!
Last edited by TomiT14 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote::) this is funny thing with you,Tomi ...you don't like MCR because of their looks,you get bored with their music because of the titles of their albums ...do you hate some song because of a bad video ? :silly:
Did you read my post at all? For Christ's sake! I said I LOVE the albums, I just hate the NAMES.

Fuck man, READ!
I know ...but who gives a fuck about names ?? all that matters is the music...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Fuck man, READ!
I know ...but who gives a fuck about names ?? all that matters is the music...
I'm just saying. Like most of the discussion on this board is people just stating their opinions.
I just said I didn't like the names of their albums. Just like you said you don't care about the names.
So don't make any conclusions out of nothing.

Plus, if no one cares about the names, then why are bands taking time to figure out a great album title if it doesn't even matter? :glad:

And about MCR, I'm not into giving the emo look a chance. For example, when I first saw pics of Tokyo Hotel, I thought no way I'm going to listen to fags like them. And to be honest, I can't tell what kind of music they are playing.
Same with every day life. If I see a person on the street who looks awful, I'm not like "let's go find out how he/she is like".
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:And about MCR, I'm not into giving the emo look a chance. For example, when I first saw pics of Tokyo Hotel, I thought no way I'm going to listen to fags like them. And to be honest, I can't tell what kind of music they are playing.
Same with every day life. If I see a person on the street who looks awful, I'm not like "let's go find out how he/she is like".
This is what I find wrong ...but your way of life ;)
Faeyaner
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Faeyaner »

Just read that Josh Freese joined Paramore, so could be interesting. But wtf, imo this guy seems to play in too many bands
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Faeyaner wrote:Just read that Josh Freese joined Paramore, so could be interesting. But wtf, imo this guy seems to play in too many bands
He's only a touring drummer for Paramore for the upcoming South American tour and until they'll find a permanent drummer.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal

Post by fergal41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:Hayley is a fucking bitch...here's the prove ...even I did not expect her to be such a stupid chick ...the history behind the band sucks pretty hard ...http://rewritethescene.com/news/josh-fa ... -paramore/
Is that actually real? It reads like it was thrown together by one of those teenage girls that makes a fake Facebook page for a celebrity or something
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

fergal41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:Hayley is a fucking bitch...here's the prove ...even I did not expect her to be such a stupid chick ...the history behind the band sucks pretty hard ...http://rewritethescene.com/news/josh-fa ... -paramore/
Is that actually real? It reads like it was thrown together by one of those teenage girls that makes a fake Facebook page for a celebrity or something
there was the video of him talking about stuff ...it just got deleted (magically) ...
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal

Post by fergal41 »

Haha, just saw it on Youtube and read about it all last night - what a completely fucked up situation!
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Brown Tom's message via MySpace
Hey man!
We're getting close. Trying to finish it up in the next 2 weeks. Recording that is. Not sure when we'll be mixing it. It's sounding wicked.
Tom
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm bumping this cos so far, this year has been aweosme for new music!
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

New ALK3 record this summer aswell.
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

Post by Raku »

Bobbyjames wrote:I'm bumping this cos so far, this year has been aweosme for new music!
Lol, I have this topic bookmarked in my signature =P
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Post by Ferdehh41 »

TomiT14 wrote:Brown Tom's message via MySpace
Hey man!
We're getting close. Trying to finish it up in the next 2 weeks. Recording that is. Not sure when we'll be mixing it. It's sounding wicked.
Tom
great !