The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

dirk
Bunkface
First name: dirk

Re: The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

Post by dirk »

alle duitsers zijn homo

deryck whibley did not understand the line of the song, haha that was so much fun. He asked for silence and everyone was still singing the line.

GREAT performance!!
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

dirk wrote:alle duitsers zijn homo
Haha yeah, that's becoming a real classic! :glad:
Memoire
First name: Sven

Post by Memoire »

So deryck pulls people up on stage?..he did this the last time I saw them,too,but he didnt choose me -.-
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

Tonight :glad:
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

they ruin the end of in too deep live now :(
at least in the video i saw of one of the concerts frmo the other day, instead of it cutting to the guitar playing that end riff with the drums, they just slam a chord and go into p4p. that very end part was always one of my favourite bits
Owantjaaaa
First name: Owen
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Owantjaaaa

Post by Owantjaaaa »

dirk wrote:alle duitsers zijn homo
LOL xD
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

I don't want my 800th post to be totally lame...

Owh shit.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Lars wrote:I don't want my 800th post to be totally lame...

Owh shit.
hmm ...i think you should write somthing special...like 18 ...just the number 18 ...nobody would know what it's meaning is,just you !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Lars wrote:69.
I think everyone will understand that you are horny ! but it was a good choice ! you might find someone to help you with it !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Sorry that I'm late but I'm still feeling sick..

I went to the Sum 41 show in Tilburg last friday and I can only describe it with one word.. 'EPIC!'

I woke up friday morning feeling a bit weird but it wasn't that bad
But when I went to the store with a friend I started feeling pretty bad, and on our way home I even threw up 3 times.
Right before the 4 of us left I felt really fucking bad.. even after 2 painkillers..
I had so much fucking pain but we left at 10.30 am anyway..
When we arrived at the train station I threw up another 4 times and one of my friends told me to go home, being an insane Sum 41 fan I didn't..
Around 11am I got a call from another friend that was coming with us telling me that he forgot his ticket and that he would be half an hour later, So we had to watch the train leave without us while the pain was killing me..

So the 5 of us took the next train heading to 'Eindhoven' which was literally a living hell, I tried to sit as still as possible to reduce the pain as much as possible and I took my third painkiller..
When we arrived in Eindhoven we took the 2nd train which brought us to Tilburg
We arrived around 1pm in Tilburg, the pain was still there but not so bad as it was before..
My friends were hungry so they decided to go to McDonalds(Which sucked for me cause food was the last thing I was thinking of) but when I went to the bathroom I felt better(I think I seriously pissed out a kidney stone).

I felt pretty good when we arrived at the venue around 1.45pm so we got in line, my friends decided to go to a bar after 5 minutes of waiting(I didn't feel like drinking cause I already threw up 7 times that day).
So they left for 10 minutes and in the meantime I stood there waiting with a girl that got there earlier.
Around the time that my friends got back from the bar the pain started coming back again.
So during the 4 hours of waiting in the pouring rain in front of the venue the pain was driving me crazy and my friends were telling me that I was insane because I wouldn't go see a doctor instead of staying there because I was the first person in line but despite that I took another painkiller and stayed in the line.

The people started going crazy around 6pm(the time that the doors were supposed to open) but the security guys started torturing us by opening the doors and closing them when we started to cheer.
So when they finally opened I immediately headed for the guy that's supposed to scan my ticket..
I almost went nuts when the scanner displayed 'false ticket'.
They told me to wait next to them.. after they let in 2 people without scanning my ticket I told one of the security guys to try again, I was so happy when it said 'correct'
So I immediately ran towards the barrier without even brining my soaked vest to the wardrobe and stood right in front of the middle microphone.

I took another painkiller just as a precaution right before veara started to play(they were surprisingly good)
My friends kind of protected me against people bumping into my left side by forming a barrier around me which was pretty awesome!

The support bands were all really good which surprised me!

Around 9.30pm everything was set up for the sums and the crowd started going insane and started pushing around, my ribs are now black and blue because I was slammed into the barrier a couple of times.
When 'Intro' started playing I got super excited and when they started playing the hell song I jumped around like crazy despite the minor pain that I still felt after 5 painkillers.

So after the solo Deryck had the usual conversation with the crowd and I nearly had a heart attack when Deryck Invited me up stage instantly (probably because I was the only guy doing the 41 salute), it was quite the struggle to get on stage because the place was so crowded that I was just stuck between the barrier and the crowd.
After 2 security guys finally pulled me out of the crowd I finally climbed up on stage but got redirected to the back of the stage by a crew member when I wanted to thank Deryck.

I almost got tackled by a friend that ran towards like a crazy guy when he was the last person to get pulled up on stage during the hell song.
Deryck invited me up at 4:13

Cone did a fist bump with all of the people that got up stage which was pretty awesome and he had this big smile on his face when he did the fist bump with me(I don't know why) Him and Steve smiled a couple of times in our direction during the show.

Matt walked by and I asked him if I could say hi to the guys after the show and he said 'maybe' but he didn't walk by after I asked him(I felt like it was a douche move to throw in the 'I am a TNS member' move but I regret not doing it now)

I jumped my ass off during the show, the huge crew member(guitar tech? he had a shirt on which said 'Fucker' the F was the fender logo) gave us some water, I probably would've passed out if he didn't give it to us.
No brains was one of the highlights of the show and it was awesome to hear it live!
Skumfuk was as perfect as I expected so that was freaking awesome too!

just as still waiting started we were told by the security guy to get off stage, so when I opened the door Ivan was just passing through. In a final effort to meet Sum 41 I said 'hey Ivan' but he didn't respond and just gave me a stupid look.. so he's kind of an asshole yeah..

I watched the last 3 songs from the side and got looked at weird because I predicted all 3 songs correctly..
After the show I bought all albums cause I never had the chance to buy them(except for UH which got stolen a year ago) and I bought the Sum 41 shirt with the 41 stripes cause the only resident skumfuk shirts that were left were size small..

When we got outside I waited another half hour at the artist entrance/exit to see if the guys were coming out but they weren't..
It was quite the struggle to get home due to trains not riding that late but I eventually got home around 2.30 am

I'll probably post my pics and videos here when I have time, but there aren't that many and they are pretty horrible cause I used the camera on my phone which sucks major donkey cock

Some things that I noticed(Will post more when they cross my mind)
-Tom finally doesn't use A cable anymore
-I'm not sure but I think one of the crew members now controls all the guitar pedals
Last edited by Mitchell on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Okay so tomorrow, there's the belgian show.

Don't know how, but somehow I'll try to get a chance to say hi to them again.

Like... "hi".
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Lars wrote:Okay so tomorrow, there's the belgian show.

Don't know how, but somehow I'll try to get a chance to say hi to them again.

Like... "hi".
if you had any problems with getting close to them just say that you know the beautiful,intelligent and brave man ...they will know it's me ...
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

Deryck chose my boyfriend to scream Sacrifice with him. he went NUTS.

If I was Jealous? PF HAH NOOOOOO... :suicide:

It was a fantastic, perfect, amazing show anyway! and blackhawk is a mad dancer.
Last edited by Shelley41 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
DW_60
Hooch

Post by DW_60 »

I'm back from Paris, I had an interview with the Sums (but not Deryck) and listened to a new song (without vocals). More informations to come on sum41france :glad: :glad: :glad: :glad: :glad: :glad:
Image Image

Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Fucking awesome man, can't wait to read the full story!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

[donate][/donate]
Faeyaner
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Faeyaner »

So finally I'm really fucked up about YouTube-Copyrights. Now they don't even let me see Sum 41 - Updates -_-
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
DW_60
Hooch

Post by DW_60 »

Sum 41 France badge :holyshit: :glad:
Image Image