Deryck Whibley Interview for Austrias

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jeremy Kill
Re: Deryck Whibley Interview for Austrias

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The frontman usually gets most of the groupies, haha.
peacock41
Hooch
First name: Ryan

Post by peacock41 »

welll it got him avril for a while haha
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Jeremy Kill wrote:The frontman usually gets most of the groupies, haha.
And most of the divorces.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

peacock41 wrote:welll it got him avril for a while haha
Never did ever say the fascination with her. I just wouldn't pump her, she isn't good looking.
[donate][/donate]
peacock41
Hooch

Post by peacock41 »

i think shes just cool ... well used tooo be
Hideo_Kuze
Billy Spleen

Post by Hideo_Kuze »

was looking around on that Avril board a bit, all her fans are pissed off haha

cool deryck interview, wish he would talk more about the album though
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

^^yep 90% are sick of her shit....including me. I seems like she doesn't give a fuck about music anymore. D is still serious about the music and it shows
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:pump her
Havent heard that one in aaaaages!

You make a valid point too
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

fenderrocks wrote:^^yep 90% are sick of her shit....including me. I seems like she doesn't give a fuck about music anymore. D is still serious about the music and it shows

So whats the deal with her then? Is she just being an uber bitch to her fans or whats the craic?

She always seemed a bit snotty to me (And thats coming from someone who's followed Sum 41 for the past nine years!)
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I just hate how she talks. It's so ditzy-sounding. "Liek, ya'know!!!" I'm surprised Deryck actually dug that enough to marry her. She had catchy songs and back in the day I never thought she'd be the kind of person to get a divorce so she could bed some dude from The Hills.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Like you were saying in the other thread though, about the two albums being polar opposites relationship and Deryck's feelings-wise. I find it a bit disturbing that feelings like those could change so much in a two year space of time. I know people will never know the full story of what actually happened and I seem a bit hypocritical talking about it cos I dont care for it much, but she seemed really pretentious about the whole thing from the off to me. What sort of a retard commits to something like a marriage and then behaves like that to seemingly fit her new image? Gobshite like
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

fergal41 wrote:I find it a bit disturbing that feelings like those could change so much in a two year space of time.
Have you ever had those kind of feelings? Because if you have and this still surprises you, then you are either one lucky dude or about to find out the hard way just like everybody else. If you haven't, well.. enjoy the good times of imagination.

I had my share of those feelings and every day I wish there was either some hope of embracing them or a way to forget them. Unfortunately you just have to deal with the fucked up reality, which doesn't care about what you want, and get by as good as you can on your own. And whatever that means for Deryck right now, I know I can always relate to his music. Not that I wished for them to break up, but I was actually scared that this might change if things with Avril would have gone differently. Now I am just glad and thankful that his way of dealing with things is giving us another Sum 41 album.
Last edited by Simon on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Stevo32

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Simon wrote:
fergal41 wrote:I find it a bit disturbing that feelings like those could change so much in a two year space of time.
I had my share of those feelings and every day I wish there was either some hope of embracing them or a way to forget them. Unfortunately you just have to deal with the fucked up reality, which doesn't care about what you want, and get by as good as you can on your own. And whatever that means for Deryck right now, I know I can always relate to his music. Not that I wished for them to break up, but I was actually scared that this might change if things with Avril would have gone differently. Now I am just glad and thankful that his way of dealing with things is giving us another Sum 41 album.
Remember the twitter scandal? Lol.

But yeah, i totally relate. I feel these feeling everyday. I won't bore you with any details, but long story short a bullet to the head seems like the easy road. Maybe i should write an album? Hmm..
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Jake-41 wrote:
Simon wrote:
Remember the twitter scandal? Lol.

But yeah, i totally relate. I feel these feeling everyday. I won't bore you with any details, but long story short a bullet to the head seems like the easy road. Maybe i should write an album? Hmm..
I don't know about you, but I should and could probably easily write an entire album in a couple of days all by myself. But I'm too afraid of once again not living up to my own expectations so I quit before even starting, although that might be the one thing where that could actually be possible. May be some day...

Twitter scandal? I signed up there only a few days ago, so I am a total noob.
- Stevo32

peacock41
Hooch

Post by peacock41 »

i want new sum music fast ahhhh
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Simon wrote:
Have you ever had those kind of feelings? Because if you have and this still surprises you, then you are either one lucky dude or about to find out the hard way just like everybody else. If you haven't, well.. enjoy the good times of imagination.

I'm in love right now, but I'm also a realist. The way Deryck talked on that album was like he would die if anything ever happened to their relationship. Some of the feelings he described are way too heavy for me to comprehend - and it took me a really long time to come to terms with how I feel about my partner now. Yet in the space of two years its fallen to shit in a typically Hollywood manner.

I'm glad hes not banging her anymore either, he has one less pretentious influence now
peacock41
Hooch

Post by peacock41 »

i wonder how deep the avril topic will be hidden in lyrics ect
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

peacock41 wrote:i wonder how deep the avril topic will be hidden in lyrics ect
*Fingers crossed for Pieces Part 2 or ANIC Part 2*
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

fergal41 wrote: So whats the deal with her then? Is she just being an uber bitch to her fans or whats the craic?

She always seemed a bit snotty to me (And thats coming from someone who's followed Sum 41 for the past nine years!)
she's just not the same, things started changing when she went on tour in 2008. To me personally she's not Avril anymore, just some wannabe celebrity. The Av of 2002-2006 is gone. She doesn't stay in contact with her fans anymore, her management writes all her blogs. Supposedly she's still in the studio which pisses me of that D spent so much time on her album and its still not out. The only info we have about her album is from D and Evan....But what has me really pissed off is how she's treated D, he loved her and doesn't deserve it.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Call me sexist, but to me it seems like the typical female self-destructive insecurity behaviour. Once she had everything she could wish for, she doesn't appreciate it anymore and can't seem to get rid of it fast enough and nice guys like Deryck, who are blindly in love (possibly for the first time ever), are the ones left abandoned and wondering what the fuck they did so wrong to deserve this. But since we don't really know what was going on, this is just my biased interpretation. I never really liked her personality, although I think her first two albums were great.
- Stevo32