Jose Mourinho

Want to show us your new sig? Want to ask or request? Heres your place.
Madjid

Jose Mourinho

Post by Madjid »

I kind of doubted him for a second before yesterday's game.
And just like every time, he proved me wrong.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by fergal41 »

Nice sig, United will destroy them though!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

fergal41 wrote:Nice sig, United will destroy them though!
Yeah, right.
Sunday, Liverpool is gonna shit on United. Trust me.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

lol @ everything
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

bobbyjames wrote:lol @ everything
WTF are you lolin' at?

Jose Mourinho is a god = False.
Man United is shit = False.
Sunday, Liverpool is gonna shit on them = False.

OWNED
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

whos got the herb?
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Barca is the best team of the world: fact.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Madjid wrote:
Yeah, right.
I'm afraid not, Liverpool have been absolutely shocking this term and have one of, if not the worst managers in the Premiership. United on the other hand, have their first choice central defensive partnership back (which won them the title last year) and the best player in the world right now in Wayne Rooney. The only thing I'd be scared of is Vidic dealing with Torres but he's looked a shadow of his former self this season.

I'd put Mourinho up there with the best managers in Europe too, but last year he was short of ideas in the knock out stages, and if Inter come up against United or Barcelona I can't see them progressing.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

He seems to be staring at me in quite a seductive way.
I like it. Rawr.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

fergal41 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Yeah, right.
I'm afraid not, Liverpool have been absolutely shocking this term and have one of, if not the worst managers in the Premiership. United on the other hand, have their first choice central defensive partnership back (which won them the title last year) and the best player in the world right now in Wayne Rooney. The only thing I'd be scared of is Vidic dealing with Torres but he's looked a shadow of his former self this season.

I'd put Mourinho up there with the best managers in Europe too, but last year he was short of ideas in the knock out stages, and if Inter come up against United or Barcelona I can't see them progressing.
so many lolz in this post. yes, Liverpool have been shit this season, but to say Rafa is one of, if not the worst Manager in the Premiership is a joke. so Brian Laws is better than Rafa? lolz. I still wouldn't put Rooney above Messi as the best player in the world, we'll see if Rooney can do anything special in the World Cup before stating that. granted, he is on fire right now and is 2nd behind Messi. Torres has been injured quite a bit this season, I wouldn't say he's a shadow of his former self. he's scored 15 goals in 19 league games, how is that not a good return? he's improved so much as a player since joining Liverpool, in all parts of his game.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

bobbyjames wrote:
fergal41 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Yeah, right.

so many lolz in this post. yes, Liverpool have been shit this season, but to say Rafa is one of, if not the worst Manager in the Premiership is a joke. so Brian Laws is better than Rafa? lolz. I still wouldn't put Rooney above Messi as the best player in the world, we'll see if Rooney can do anything special in the World Cup before stating that. granted, he is on fire right now and is 2nd behind Messi. Torres has been injured quite a bit this season, I wouldn't say he's a shadow of his former self. he's scored 15 goals in 19 league games, how is that not a good return? he's improved so much as a player since joining Liverpool, in all parts of his game.
Benitez, tactically is an absolute mess. If Brian Laws inherited the squad Rafa has now I doubt he'd be giving their twenty million quid signing two minutes a game and playing that absolute donkey Lucas in the middle instead. The sheer amount of completely quizzical substitutions he makes at the most innappropriate times wouldn't be attempted by a Sunday league manager either.

Yeah we will. I for one don't want England to do well at the World Cup. I do remember the first time I really noticed Rooney's talent though and that was at the Euro's a few years back. I think he's more than capable of doing it on the big stage for England and I'd prefer him in the United team any day over Messi.

As for Torres, he's scored fifteen goals this season and thirteen of them have been against bottom half opposition. I know he's been injured and all but he hasn't been himself this season! Anyway, I was just trying to make the point that United should have nothing to worry about with him on Sunday

(Having said that, I bet he'll give Vidic a right roasting now and bang in a few)
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Utd should have no worries with any of the Liverpool squad on Sunday, apart from maybe Reina. I would be very suprised if utd don't win.

we'll see next season about Aquaman, he'll come through after being able to complete the pre-season and gel into the squad. Rafa has no reason to stick him in every game now, especially when Lucas has been one of our most consistent players this season.

at the end of the day, Rafa will go in the summer, as will a load of players. The yanks will bleed the club dry as they won't agree on offers for the club unless some spoon would pay £500 million for it. Liverpool won't be a threat for the title for a good few years.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Lars wrote:Barca is the best team of the world: fact.
Nobody says otherwise.
Visca Barça, Força El Corcon!

And guys, you can't really compare Rooney to Messi. Wayne is a great player, probz the best player in the Premier League right now, but Messi is beyond normal, the guy's a legend.

OWNED
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Lars wrote:Barca is the best team of the world: fact.
damn right sir
i never liked mourinho he might be a good coach but he's an asshole
Last edited by Druska on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I think that's what I love about Mourinho, that he's an arrogant cunt, at times it's hilarious!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

bobbyjames wrote:I think that's what I love about Mourinho, that he's an arrogant cunt, at times it's hilarious!
Thank you for pointing out the purpose of this thread.

OWNED