NASA Bombs The Moon

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: NASA Bombs The Moon

Post by Druska »

CIRCUITzach wrote:wait. we landed on the moon?
i wonder that too
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

The moon had it commin!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

mikey41 wrote:
samueeL wrote:lol 70 million is nothing
well when you're 11 trillion dollars in debt 70 million probably shouldn't be thrown away just to see the inside of a fairly large rock
America is 11 trillion dollars in debt?!
To whom? Bin Ladin?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

T-minus 30 minutes till' launch.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:thats a fucking stupid idea. if you wanna find out if theres water under the surface, go drill a hole or something, dont shoot fucking rockets at it. holy fuck nasa is dumb.
Are you mentally ill? They don't have just space drills ready to send up to the moon. This is the best way of doing it.

If they discover ice or water in the explosion, it can be fact there is a source of water still on the moon. And water's a big deal.
how does what i said make me "mentally ill"? gtfo
first of all, if you're going to criticize a group as dumb, dont act like a dumbshit yourself.
They're not shooting rockets at the moon. They're not bombing anything. They're crashing an object into it.
They don't know if there has been or still is water there. The places on the moon they call "seas" and "oceans" were named that way by early astronomers. If they discover water it will be a huge deal. Water is an evergrowing scarcity on earth. If America discovers it...
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:thats a fucking stupid idea. if you wanna find out if theres water under the surface, go drill a hole or something, dont shoot fucking rockets at it. holy fuck nasa is dumb.
Are you mentally ill? They don't have just space drills ready to send up to the moon. This is the best way of doing it.

If they discover ice or water in the explosion, it can be fact there is a source of water still on the moon. And water's a big deal.
first of all, if you're going to criticize a group as dumb, dont act like a dumbshit yourself.
They're not shooting rockets at the moon. They're not bombing anything. They're crashing an object into it.
They don't know if there has been or still is water there. The places on the moon they call "seas" and "oceans" were named that way by early astronomers. If they discover water it will be a huge deal. Water is an evergrowing scarcity on earth. If America discovers it...
you overreacted big time about my comment. you need to calm the fuck down. i'll criticize whatever i want in whatever dumb way i want. stop being a fucking faggoty ass cunt.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

you overreacted big time about my comment. you need to calm the fuck down. i'll criticize whatever i want in whatever dumb way i want. stop being a fucking faggoty ass cunt.
"want" and "cunt" rhyme. win.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

All he said was, "Are you mentally ill?". If anything you're overreacting to his comment with this one. Also, depending on your accent, "want" and "cunt" don't really rhyme unless you pronounce "cunt" like "kawnt" or "want" like "wunt."
kevz2kool
Bunkface
First name: Kevin
AKA: Jack...Jack MOMMA!!!

Post by kevz2kool »

finglemaster wrote:

Dude, havent you seen the movie armogeoddon?!?!?!

they had 2 space drills, each with a gatling gun and a nuke!
The name is Jack...Jack Momma!

please help me 4 ever
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

Yeah. I can see you're to be taken seriously. Have a nice life
nesabelle
First name: nesabelle

Post by nesabelle »

If the next president wanted to cut NASA funding to better help our economy, would you be outraged? As much as I love space and all that stuff I wouldn't be all that angry if the next president cut NASA funding to better the economy. Just think about how much it would it help. I mean we spend billions on space travel and from my knowledge we haven't colonized any planet yet. But tell me your opinion!
Last edited by nesabelle on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

nesabelle wrote:If the next president wanted to cut NASA funding to better help our economy, would you be outraged? As much as I love space and all that stuff I wouldn't be all that angry if the next president cut NASA funding to better the economy. Just think about how much it would it help. I mean we spend billions on space travel and from my knowledge we haven't colonized any planet yet. But tell me your opinion!
I'd have to agree with you. This isn't the Cold War anymore. People nowadays don't really care about Space exploration. It just doesn't seem all that important right now.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

nesabelle wrote:If the next president wanted to cut NASA funding to better help our economy, would you be outraged? As much as I love space and all that stuff I wouldn't be all that angry if the next president cut NASA funding to better the economy. Just think about how much it would it help. I mean we spend billions on space travel and from my knowledge we haven't colonized any planet yet. But tell me your opinion!
That's one way of looking at it. On the other hand, NASA also forms a big part of the US economy in other aspects.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
boonnie
First name: boonnie

Post by boonnie »

How many people in the United States space program NASA have died from accidents in the program? total from the year it began to the present. Also including everyone from astronauts to ground crew. This is for school so if you could please attach a source that would be amazing thank you.
Last edited by boonnie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

This thread was clearly made by a retard.

but personally i'm all for nasa and space exploration. Sure, high risk factor, but a potential for huge returns.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Me too. But not when america's trillions in debt.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

That's not as bad as people make out.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

we need to explore space considering how much we're destroying our planet.
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

Jake! wrote:This thread was clearly made by a retard.
thanks?
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)