Re: Dave's Return!

Post by LulaWhibley »

Dave don't come back
  • ROCK IN IDRHO, Italy
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Shibby wrote:
Jeremy wrote:For a CD written by a bunch of 16-17 year olds, Half Hour of Power is probably their best album in terms of age to musical prowess ratio.
Okay, hadn't taken that in account. But still I like the other albums more :sweat:
Oh no worries, that wasn't directed at you, I was just throwing that out there. I myself enjoy Infected and Chuck over Half Hour. It just seems to me people tend to disregard Half Hour as their worst album of all time, though I don't find it bad at all.
Shibby
Billy Spleen

Post by Shibby »

No, I agree it's not a bad album. And LulaWhibley, what do you mean? That Dave won't come back, or that you don't want him to return?
"It doesn't matter who wins here. Our fight will continue. The loser will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivor will live out the rest of his days as a soldier" -Big Boss
Katanamaker
First name: Conrad
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Rocket Ship
Instrument 3: Jesus...

Post by Katanamaker »

LTS wrote:Don't bash me for comparing this..

but the Sum's situation with dave kind of reminds me of blink-182.

They have to become friends again before they'll get back together.
There still friends, it was the situation that well all know about that made him leave. But I don't think there mad at each other if you watch some interviews.
meansy.KCORtm

Post by meansy.KCORtm »

Deryck might even have the heart these days to realise the fans would much rather the "old" heavier style of sum when dave was there and had an influence.

thats why i reckon hes gone back on this new album. so if it dnt turn out quite right i reckon dave will be there
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

meansy.KCORtm wrote:Deryck might even have the heart these days to realise the fans would much rather the "old" heavier style of sum when dave was there and had an influence.

thats why i reckon hes gone back on this new album. so if it dnt turn out quite right i reckon dave will be there
Well it all depends on how this album goes. If sales are good and everything they might not want him back because they know that they can do as well as they did without him.
meansy.KCORtm

Post by meansy.KCORtm »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:
meansy.KCORtm wrote:Deryck might even have the heart these days to realise the fans would much rather the "old" heavier style of sum when dave was there and had an influence.

Well it all depends on how this album goes. If sales are good and everything they might not want him back because they know that they can do as well as they did without him.
yer yer thats what i meant. If they completely screw up they know they need him back i still cant decide whether they really need him back
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

I hope you guys all feel real good about messing around in other peoples business. His fate with Sum 41 is not in our hands so stop fucking around.
tomhoppus is my hero.
Winton89
Hooch
First name: Conor
360 Gamer Tag: Winton89
PSN ID: DYNAmonkeys
Instrument 1: Your Mom
Instrument 2: My 360 controller

Post by Winton89 »

^Agreed, Guy's it's over, just let Sum 41 take care of it, no matter what, it's out of our hands, we can't do anything.
Still Waiting wrote:final countdown is one of the best songs eva written
Wait! I can haz a twitter 0_o
http://twitter.com/Conorcopia

AND a facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ConorDavidThompson
CHARLEY <3
MissWhibley
Walking Disaster
First name: April
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by MissWhibley »

This would be a bright heaven turning into a burning hell! (ps I prefer the heat)