Your Top 5 (or 10)

Whatever you want to talk about!
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Your Top 5 (or 10)

Post by TomiT14 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, girls who wear too much make-up.

Fuck that pic! :glad:
She's a Finnish celebrity. She thinks she's hot, but really, everyone here is disgusted by her.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

German equivalent would be Kader Loth:

Isn't she a beauty?
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
41salute
Bunkface

Post by 41salute »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Scottish girls are ftw, I have nothing bad to say.
Whit aboot they ned burds? C'mon, man. They're soooo fucking stupid. Dumb as fuck.
41salute
Bunkface

Post by 41salute »

FuckT41182 wrote: 2 if she's a porcupine...
Lol.

1 Being all "Career. Marriage. Mortgage. Children. Retire." and being fixated with money/possessions.
2 liking animals or being vegetarian or some shit
3 having a shitty taste in music

Taste in music is make or break for me. Girls who like the same music as me are automatically attractive.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

41salute wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Scottish girls are ftw, I have nothing bad to say.
Whit aboot they ned burds? C'mon, man. They're soooo fucking stupid. Dumb as fuck.
I don't count them as real people though.
[donate][/donate]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Simon wrote:Btw. did anyone even read my first post in this topic? I think it's damn awesome and got neglected undeservedly.
Apparently not. :/
Anneliesx
Bunkface
First name: Annelies

Post by Anneliesx »

41salute wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: 2 if she's a porcupine...
Lol.

1 Being all "Career. Marriage. Mortgage. Children. Retire." and being fixated with money/possessions.
2 liking animals or being vegetarian or some shit
3 having a shitty taste in music

Taste in music is make or break for me. Girls who like the same music as me are automatically attractive.
So every girl who loves sum 41 is attractive... you're easy
And what's wrong with being a vegetarian ?
Cats ftw
I hate babys
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Anneliesx wrote:So every girl who loves sum 41 is attractive...
Of course! Sure, it doesn't mean she is physically attractive but it can go anywhere. The easiest way to a man's heart is through the music he cares about. Otherwise it's just because we want to get laid.
I'd kill for a girl (in fact any person) that likes Sum41 for the same reasons I do (not one of those stupid fangirls who just thinks they're hot, but a real admirer of the music).

Jake-41 wrote:
Simon wrote:Btw. did anyone even read my first post in this topic? I think it's damn awesome and got neglected undeservedly.
Apparently not. :/
I know you did :hehe:
And I don't really care anymore, ignorance is everywhere. I doubt any girl will see herself or the truth in there, but I'm always open for surprises.
Last edited by Simon on Wed May 26, 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Stevo32

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Simon wrote:
Of course! Sure, it doesn't mean she is physically attractive but it can go anywhere. The easiest way to a man's heart is through the music he cares about. Otherwise it's just because we want to get laid.
I'd kill for a girl (in fact any person) that likes Sum41 for the same reasons I do (not one of those stupid fangirls who just thinks they're hot, but a real admirer of the music).
i know what you mean
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

1: i hate guys if they're not me, what faggots
2: i hate girls if they secretly have dicks
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Simon wrote:

To me it really doesn't matter if he doesn't like Sum 41 it's not like it's gonna change his personality.
Tough it would be fun to talk to a real Sum 41 fan in real life.
Most I know are into r&b...
I once was in class and (I don't know why anymore) I said I listen to all kind of music but I prefer rock music.
Suddenly everyone turns around and looks at me with this weird face and saying ''eew! omg why ?'' (What a stupid quetion)
I said : '' Cause I like it '' Some girl said ''you're weird''
Then a friend of me who is really popular said ''what's wrong with that ?''
They turned around like nothing happend.

That's what I call weird people...
Last edited by Anneliesx on Wed May 26, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Fat girls disgust me.
Fat scene girls are the worst.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Anneliesx wrote:To me it really doesn't matter if he doesn't like Sum 41 it's not like it's gonna change his personality.
I once was in class and (I don't know why anymore) I said I listen to all kind of music but I prefer rock music.
Suddenly everyone turns around and looks at me with this weird face and saying ''eew! omg why ?'' (What a stupid quetion)

I'm not saying It's a requirement or anything, just an instant positive personality detail that tells far more about a person than a brief conversation, especially with Sum 41 being a relatively unknown band. They are just not the most popular stars of the genre (I'd guess about 6 out of 10 people know Green Day here, while may be 2 out of 10 know Sum 41, at best), which might even add to why I like them so much.

And yeah.. I have known many nice, cute and good looking girls who I really liked, but kind of like you described, most of them had this weird look on their faces when they found out that I'm actually more into rock music than pop/r&b or acoustic. I don't know if they were just surprised because I don't look like a crazy freak, but I know that I immediately lost any further interest in them as that moment passed and so did they, aparently. I tried to fight that a couple of times because some of them were really hot and seemed to be interested up until that moment and I was desperate to get laid with them, but that got me nowhere and looking back it really was a damn waste of time.
If you just want sex, get wasted, party all night, have fun and don't look back. It's not worth real effort unless the person has proven to be special which I still need to be convinced is even possible.

You just adapt and work something out for yourself to be able to ignore or see past all that.
- Stevo32

Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Simon wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:To me it really doesn't matter if he doesn't like Sum 41 it's not like it's gonna change his personality.

I'm not saying It's a requirement or anything, just an instant positive personality detail that tells far more about a person than a brief conversation, especially with Sum 41 being a relatively unknown band. They are just not the most popular stars of the genre (I'd guess about 6 out of 10 people know Green Day here, while may be 2 out of 10 know Sum 41, at best), which might even add to why I like them so much.

And yeah.. I have known many nice, cute and good looking girls who I really liked, but kind of like you described, most of them had this weird look on their faces when they found out that I'm actually more into rock music than pop/r&b or acoustic. I don't know if they were just surprised because I don't look like a crazy freak, but I know that I immediately lost any further interest in them as that moment passed and so did they, aparently. I tried to fight that a couple of times because some of them were really hot and seemed to be interested up until that moment and I was desperate to get laid with them, but that got me nowhere and looking back it really was a damn waste of time.
If you just want sex, get wasted, party all night, have fun and don't look back. It's not worth real effort unless the person has proven to be special which I still need to be convinced is even possible.

You just adapt and work something out for yourself to be able to ignore or see past all that.
Everyone knows Green Day here.
But I think just 1/50 people here know Sum 41...
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

1. I just can't stand people who can't speak English properly. We've been studying English for 9 years, so by now you should know how to pronounce even the simplest words!! It just makes me wanna scream.
2. Horrible personality: guys that think they're funny when they're not, really stupid, racist, homo phobic, mean to animals
3. Unhygienic with awful clothes and hair, I don't find it attractive if boys wear clothes that don't fit and are too big
4. Smokes, takes drugs, drinks way too much
5. Likes the music that I hate
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

susz41 wrote:1. I just can't stand people who can't speak English properly. We've been studying English for 9 years, so by now you should know how to pronounce even the simplest words!! It just makes me wanna scream.
2. Horrible personality: guys that think they're funny when they're not, really stupid, racist, homo phobic, mean to animals
3. Unhygienic with awful clothes and hair, I don't find it attractive if boys wear clothes that don't fit and are too big
I'm learning English for 9 months now be patient with me...
Last edited by Anneliesx on Wed May 26, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Anneliesx wrote:
susz41 wrote:1. I just can't stand people who can't speak English properly. We've been studying English for 9 years, so by now you should know how to pronounce even the simplest words!! It just makes me wanna scream.
I'm learning English for 9 months now be patient with me...
You haven't been studying English for that long so I don't mean people like you :P
I mostly meant the people I go to school with. It just don't understand why some of them suck so bad at English even though they've been studying it since they were 8.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

don't worry, I've been learning English all my life and I still can't speak the language properly.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

English is one of the hardest languages to learn. So kudos to whoever can communicate in english and still get by.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Jeremy Kill wrote:English is one of the hardest languages to learn. So kudos to whoever can communicate in english and still get by.
compared to spanish, catalan or any latin language it's easy(though i'm not fluent yet ) , i mean we have more tenses and our grammar is more complex
Last edited by Druska on Thu May 27, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.