Blink 182

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

Cone wrote:ok it's not unusual for me to hate a band one week and love them the next (or vice versa), but now my two favorite bands are Blink 182 and Sum 41. I hated Blink when I was into darker, heavy stuff, but now I realize how fun they are.

"The best band ever" is up to you to decide and it can be different from someone else's favorite. Like I think being the best band ever means that it's fun to listen to, doesn't get old fast, and you can relate to the songs. I dont think it's who can play the best guitar solo or bass line, although that does help. But that can be different for someone else.

So saying Blink is the best band ever is not a ridiculous statement, it's just an opinion. 8)
good words but i hate blink i never listen them
Spencer_akd
Hooch

Post by Spencer_akd »

kanguv41 wrote:
Cone wrote:ok it's not unusual for me to hate a band one week and love them the next (or vice versa), but now my two favorite bands are Blink 182 and Sum 41. I hated Blink when I was into darker, heavy stuff, but now I realize how fun they are.

"The best band ever" is up to you to decide and it can be different from someone else's favorite. Like I think being the best band ever means that it's fun to listen to, doesn't get old fast, and you can relate to the songs. I dont think it's who can play the best guitar solo or bass line, although that does help. But that can be different for someone else.

So saying Blink is the best band ever is not a ridiculous statement, it's just an opinion. 8)
so, if you never listen to blink...

how could you hate them? :?
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i wouldnt say their the best band ever, just my favourite. imo, no band is the "best band in the world". everyone has their own opinion, thats one of the things that makes music so great
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

bobbyjames wrote:i wouldnt say their the best band ever, just my favourite. imo, no band is the "best band in the world". everyone has their own opinion, thats one of the things that makes music so great
I agree (not that they're my favourite, but the rest of what you said).

And to Cone, I wasn't saying it's ridiculous to say they're you're favourite band ever...just to say that they're "the best ever"...I don't like that statement, and I certainly do think it is ridiculous.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:i wouldnt say their the best band ever, just my favourite. imo, no band is the "best band in the world". everyone has their own opinion, thats one of the things that makes music so great

And to Cone, I wasn't saying it's ridiculous to say they're you're favourite band ever...just to say that they're "the best ever"...I don't like that statement, and I certainly do think it is ridiculous.
yea, i don't like that statement either, i mean, what do you judge it on, album sales? number of fans on myspace? number of no 1 albums? most techinal guitar solos? its just impossible to say a certain band are the greatest band ever. i mean, you could say there are contenders, but you couldnt pin-point a certain band and call them the greatest
AVA182b
Bunkface

Post by AVA182b »

[quote="bobbyjames"]i wouldnt say their the best band ever, just my favourite. imo, no band is the "best band in the world". everyone has their own opinion, thats one of the things that makes music so great[/quote]

ahmen my friend
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:

Well all I was saying is that it's really just up to the person. I have no problem with accepting your opinion. :)
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

Spencer_akd wrote:
kanguv41 wrote:

now i think they r one of the best bands ever
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

kanguv41 wrote:
Spencer_akd wrote:
kanguv41 wrote:

now i think they r one of the best bands ever
lmao. i love you.