Avril Lavigne

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: New avril song

Post by FuckT41182 »

oh my god ...now I mean my words! It's worse than fucking Womanizer ! POP CHICK,nothing more,nothing less ...I foresee a private photo of her twat or boobs in the next months ...or she will accidetnally show us something while getting her ass out of her fucking car ...she is so stupid XD

but it is good for Deryck because as soon as he will see that video and hear that song,he will not be like - why did she leave me - but more like I am glad I am out of the game...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

You're right about only liking the first 30 secs..
The rest of the video is portraying her just like she has been in real life lately..
I'm talking about her acting like a dumb bimbo ofcourse..
and those advertisements in the video just prove how much of a commercial bitch she is..
she's all about the money.. not about the music anymore..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I feel sorry for her
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

FuckT41182 wrote:I feel sorry for her
honestly I do to. She has always said how she is not influenced by others, but you can see she is, even when she was with D. I don't think she really knows who she is...and growing up in LA is no way to find that out

btw, She said D produced 7 tracks, mixed and played instruments.....of course all of this was before the Offspring 09 tour and their split
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

fenderrocks wrote:
honestly I do to. She has always said how she is not influenced by others, but you can see she is, even when she was with D. I don't think she really knows who she is...and growing up in LA is no way to find that out

btw, She said D produced 7 tracks, mixed and played instruments.....of course all of this was before the Offspring 09 tour and their split
Isn't that the reason why her record took so long to be released ? Can't remember where I read that, but someone said that she has dropped all the songs with D, that's why it took so long.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

182sins wrote:
fenderrocks wrote:

Isn't that the reason why her record took so long to be released ? Can't remember where I read that, but someone said that she has dropped all the songs with D, that's why it took so long.
it should've taken longer ...or it should never get released
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

my friend heard the song for the first time today when us and a couple of friends went out to supper, she's a fan of Avril's old stuff too.
she made this disgusted face and didn't say anything and then mutter "I don't like it.." :silly: :hehe:
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

182sins wrote:
fenderrocks wrote:

that went around, but as of like this week she said 7 D songs, so the other rumor, ie the label wanting a radio hit song, is probably the cause....along with her going on vacations and partying
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Holy shit, is that actually her music video? I felt like I was watching a commercial. This must be the first time I've seen a music video in my life with so much blatant product placement.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

fenderrocks wrote:you guys will like the first 30 sec of the video, she's in her underwear..the video is mildly disturbing for me however

its not out yet, but here's the leak..total shit video, worst thing she's ever done imo
btw lets count the sponsorship plugs
1. Forbidden Rose
2. Black Star
3. Vaio computer
4. Sony TV
5. Abbey Dawn
6. Whatever phone that is at the end

http://albaexodus.posterous.com/avril-l ... full-video
I was wondering if there was ever gonna be a leak. Well, I was going to wait until tomorrow to catch it during the Mean Girls 2 premiere (hahaha!) I guess this is the 2D version of the video anyway. By the behind the scenes video it looked as if it was gonna be good but according to you guys, it's not great! I'll still check it out I guess.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Holy shit, is that actually her music video? I felt like I was watching a commercial. This must be the first time I've seen a music video in my life with so much blatant product placement.
I agree, I found it painful to watch :/ or awkward to say the least.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The actual music video was pretty mediocre. Nothing special about it really. The thing I thought that made it suck was the shameless advertising.
Pocket Monkey
First name: David
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Pocket Monkey »

I'm sorry but it seemed like a failed attempt to advertise. i counted 4 times she advertised a product she most likely makes money off of from sponsors and i wasn't even paying attention... and all the guys make her look VERY slutty or it looks like she's trying to piss off Deryck, but i see him laughing and saying"What the fuck is thi? She's a freaking whore now! xD" She's the biggest sellout out there from what i had just saw...and she pretends she is not like other pop artists....its sad really, she's like a less popular Britney Spears...
Last edited by Pocket Monkey on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Oh my god...

Awkward.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

I thought that the start is the only advert in this, but when there was a take on that phone in the crowd.. lol :D

first 10secs are good, then she dressed up and I have no idea what was going on ^^
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Damn... well still I would rather hear this on the radio than the other garbage that's there
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

finglemaster wrote:Damn... well still I would rather hear this on the radio than the other garbage that's there
This.

Sounds okay, but kinda too mainstream.
The lyrics are somewhat... bimbo

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Well atleast I liked the beginning!
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Oh my god o.o This sucks! And the basketball scene is just.. weird.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

really nothing is more stupid than this ...I want Britney back,cause Britney at least doesn't try to act like a rebel girl ...she's just a pop slut and she admits that ...if the rest of the album is better I will not give a fuck !