Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

My first post in 9 years, ha!

Post by Ken »

Hello,

I haven't been on TNS in 9 years, but I was one of the early admins along with Nic and V (who started the site). Nic and I have stayed in touch (after 10 years knowing eachother since Punk Disasters...crazy). So I decided to check out TNS again. Cool to see it still active. I don't listen to a lot of rock music anymore but I checked out Sum 41's newest singles and it's cool to see them back towards that sound that got me into them originally. Made me feel really nostalgic. We spent so many hours trying to build this community and it's crazy after so long that people are still visiting the site!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey. Keep on keeping on.

Ken
Jeremy Kill
Re: My first post in 9 years, ha!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hey Ken!

Hope all is well. This is "Gunner" from back when I first joined TNS, not sure if you'd remember, haha. It's funny you popped in because not too long ago I was trying to look for the old "Welcome to TheresNoSolution.com" video you made, but I wasn't sure if it was still on YouTube. Anyway, hard to believe nine years has passed and Underclass Hero is almost 10 years old!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Nice! An old school soldier!
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Welcome back, SuperBrickDude! Our official video/audio content provider. :glad:

Jeremy Kill wrote:This is "Gunner" from back when I first joined TNS
Damn, you were the Gunner? I always wondered what happened to him, haha. :hehe:
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Good ol' 2007 crew! Guys, 10 year anniversary soon!
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

Holy shit I used to talk to you on AIM.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Suppaaa muthhaa fugginnn brick duuuuuuudddeee!!!!!!
sumfan
First name: Charley

Post by sumfan »

So I browse the forum from time to time to see how the old (well, mostly new) crew is doing.

This morning (on the toilet :2cool4u: ) I'm thinking, man its been years, let me sign up again and say whats up.

Ken stole my thunder. I think some of the last posts I made on this forum were to Ken forever ago, so it's only fitting I pop into his thread and say whats up.

Side note: Ken and I show up on the same day after years of inactivity. Ken and I are the same person, this was all satire to drum up activity on the forums back in the day. One valiant admin, verses one god awful troll.

Sorry about that by the way, the trolling.

<3
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

sumfan wrote:So I browse the forum from time to time to see how the old (well, mostly new) crew is doing.

This morning (on the toilet :2cool4u: ) I'm thinking, man its been years, let me sign up again and say whats up.

Ken stole my thunder. I think some of the last posts I made on this forum were to Ken forever ago, so it's only fitting I pop into his thread and say whats up.

Side note: Ken and I show up on the same day after years of inactivity. Ken and I are the same person, this was all satire to drum up activity on the forums back in the day. One valiant admin, verses one god awful troll.

Sorry about that by the way, the trolling.

<3
Sumfan! Holy shit! We used to fight all the time! Oh my god, I was literally wondering what happened to you as I posted...

I can find and reupload that welcome to TNS video, if you guys want! I want to believe I was the first person to introduce the site to Deryck and Stevo, back in 2007! Haha.

What have all of you been up to these days? (Except for you Nic, I do not care). Jk, I love you. Also, we joined the site literally minutes within eachother, look at that. :)
pbueddi

Post by pbueddi »

i also signed up back in 2007 when UH was on the horizon. i also remember at some point between site versions, the page was just the FBI page for when a site had been seized. was so confused lol.