Post Your Sum 41 Covers!

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Post Your Sum 41 Covers!

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

spider-man wrote:hey everyone! I did a cover of Happiness Machine. I did it acoustic so I could really focus on vocals. Hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/sam-hauge/happin ... oustic-sum
really good stuff, I also enjoyed your cover of Watch the World. you have a really good voice!
maistoner41
First name: Maitane
Instrument 2: Voice
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: maistoner27

Re: Re:

Post by maistoner41 »

spider-man wrote:
maistoner41 wrote:
Spoiler: show
spider-man wrote:hey everyone! I did a cover of Happiness Machine. I did it acoustic so I could really focus on vocals. Hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/sam-hauge/happin ... oustic-sum
OMFG. You've got to let me with an OPEN MOUTH. I love your voice and you play the guitar really well. You should do more covers, find a band, or something...you are GREAT mate, congratulations :D

Thank you!! I will for sure continue posting songs! I actually was in a band for about a year, but I realized that the whole life style of being in a band wasn't what I wanted. I get much more fulfillment out of just doing my own thing honestly. Thank you again!
Cool! post everything you want here, I wanna hear everything *___* I understand you, there are some people that prefer to be in their own. I prefer being in a band, so that depends I guess :D
We won't be bought and sold, just like you!
I'm a walking disaster.
mililangel
First name: Miguel Angel

My 'Fake My Own Death' Cover

Post by mililangel »

Hi, I'm new to this forum so, first of all, hello to all of you, skumfuks! :D

When 'Fake My Own Death' was released the first thing I did was trying to learn the song on guitar and well, here it is. I've made many mistakes but I hope you like it.
Also I post here a Skumf*k cover I made some time ago so you can watch it if you want.
I have more guitar covers in my channel of other bands such as Green Day or My Chemical Romance and I'll be posting more, so if you want to subscribe I'd appreciate it.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Re: Post Your Sum 41 Covers!

Post by gejmik »

So I picked up a guitar after a while, here's the result, haha.