The TNS Toilet

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gutter Dreams wrote:you have no idea how much I want to punch you in the throat right now
Relax, girl, it was just a joke. You can call me mister Monogamy. But you know how life is, an intelligent man, if he meets a narcissistic, bigoted, promiscuous, rude, arrogant, dishonest, temperamental, unreliable, pessimistic, condescending, selfish and a conceited woman, he's still gonna choose her as a partner for life rather than the one who watches Glee. It's the rational thing to do, and even Einstein would back me up here, his quotations prove it 100%.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

FuckT41182 wrote:But you know how life is, an intelligent man, if he meets a narcissistic, bigoted, promiscuous, rude, arrogant, dishonest, temperamental, unreliable, pessimistic, condescending, selfish and a conceited woman, he's still gonna choose her as a partner for life

this man speaks the truth.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:But you know how life is, an intelligent man, if he meets a narcissistic, bigoted, promiscuous, rude, arrogant, dishonest, temperamental, unreliable, pessimistic, condescending, selfish and a conceited woman, he's still gonna choose her as a partner for life

Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

cladam41 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

If I'm lucky I get the green light to remove the dreaded splint I've been wearing for 8 weeks tomorrow.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:you have no idea how much I want to punch you in the throat right now
Relax, girl, it was just a joke. You can call me mister Monogamy. But you know how life is, an intelligent man, if he meets a narcissistic, bigoted, promiscuous, rude, arrogant, dishonest, temperamental, unreliable, pessimistic, condescending, selfish and a conceited woman, he's still gonna choose her as a partner for life rather than the one who watches Glee. It's the rational thing to do, and even Einstein would back me up here, his quotations prove it 100%.
same goes for women, seriously sometimes I wonder why really great girls go out with jerks, i just don't understand what they see in them, sure they might be good looking and all that crap but they're only a good fuck.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
same goes for women, seriously sometimes I wonder why really great girls go out with jerks, i just don't understand what they see in them, sure they might be good looking and all that crap but they're only a good fuck.
was hanging out with a few friends of mine the other night and talking to one of them and she said its shallow but she can't go out with someone if she knows the sex is going to be bad.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
was hanging out with a few friends of mine the other night and talking to one of them and she said its shallow but she can't go out with someone if she knows the sex is going to be bad.
Perfectly legitimate cause for concern! :P
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Great, so now my EH Hot Tubes pedal broke today along with my amp's speaker fucking up. A new speaker will coast as much as the amp and the pedal I'm gonna have to find someone to fix it..what a fun weekend..:/
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Maybe I'm shallow too, but I agree with her.. I mean why waste time since the relationship most likely wouldn't work out?
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Susanne wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Maybe I'm shallow too, but I agree with her.. I mean why waste time since the relationship most likely wouldn't work out?
That's what I meant :P
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Jake wrote:
Susanne wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
The way I see it you can always improve/learn your skills but being a shitty person takes way longer to change
And if you're in a relationship just for the sex you're gonna have a bad time.
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Druska wrote:
Jake wrote:
Susanne wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
The way I see it you can always improve/learn your skills but being a shitty person takes way longer to change
Am I the only one in a relationship with desire for nothing more than cuddles, kisses and occasional booby viewing and fondlry?
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Jables wrote:
Druska wrote:
Jake wrote:
Susanne wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Am I the only one in a relationship with desire for nothing more than cuddles, kisses and occasional booby viewing and fondlry?
well yeah i wouldn't judge anyone after a short period of time, cause it is true that one can always improve and learn. but say i'd been with someone for a long time and there were no signs of improvement.. i don't think that would work out for me personally tbh.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Susanne wrote:
Jables wrote:
Druska wrote:
Jake wrote:
Susanne wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
well yeah i wouldn't judge anyone after a short period of time, cause it is true that one can always improve and learn. but say i'd been with someone for a long time and there were no signs of improvement.. i don't think that would work out for me personally tbh.
I guess it depends how bad it has to be before you say... "Get my cock out of your mouth, I'm going home."

If it's completely terrible and never going to improve, there's certainly something that needs to be done.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Apparently a warm banana up the arse does wonders...
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Jables wrote:Apparently a warm banana up the arse does wonders...
For you? or...?
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Jake wrote:
Jables wrote:Apparently a warm banana up the arse does wonders...
For you? or...?
Fuck knows, I saw it on this Brazilian speaking film so it could be either. I think it was called 'City of God', if you're interested to find out more...
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Haha. Oh, City of God. Seen that a few times xD
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
it was a very good conversation