Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Jake »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
! wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:The whole University thing in the UK is stupid, they're putting too many people through who are doing stupid pointless degrees, which screwed the student grant system so now I can't afford to go even if I wanted to. The rise of the cats can't come soon enough.
Everyone in the UK can afford uni. The grant/loans are all you need. I do not understand how anyone can simply not afford it.
Yes, but I would have to pay the loan back which requires money, and unless you get a very high paying job then it isn't too much fun. At the present, unless you have a definite career plan then just getting a job, having no uni debt and not spending exuberantly is a good idea (for me anyways) then when I gather enough dosh, I shall see the world and all that.
Well ofc there's no point going if you don't know what you want to do. I'm just saying that there is no reason to be limited by your financial situation.

Student loans aren't like bank loans. You only repay when you're earning enough & the interest rate is only like 2%.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

It's free in Scotland. No need for loans or anything like that. As long as you are born in Scotland and are under 25 if I remember right.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:It's free in Scotland. No need for loans or anything like that. As long as you are born in Scotland and are under 25 if I remember right.
Same here, you get education for free, but that doesn't mean that money isn't involved... It happens too often that two students apply for the same school, the average one gets in, the excellent one doesn't, money are always everywhere... It will probably never change, until the very day that we will be hit by some stone and die, like the fucking dinosaurs.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

! wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
! wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:The whole University thing in the UK is stupid, they're putting too many people through who are doing stupid pointless degrees, which screwed the student grant system so now I can't afford to go even if I wanted to. The rise of the cats can't come soon enough.
Everyone in the UK can afford uni. The grant/loans are all you need. I do not understand how anyone can simply not afford it.
Yes, but I would have to pay the loan back which requires money, and unless you get a very high paying job then it isn't too much fun. At the present, unless you have a definite career plan then just getting a job, having no uni debt and not spending exuberantly is a good idea (for me anyways) then when I gather enough dosh, I shall see the world and all that.
Well ofc there's no point going if you don't know what you want to do. I'm just saying that there is no reason to be limited by your financial situation.

Student loans aren't like bank loans. You only repay when you're earning enough & the interest rate is only like 2%.
There is no interest rate. And you can pay back at any rate you want; if any's still outstanding after 30 years (?) it gets cancelled.
fuck this signature nonsense
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Here in Sweden it's free as well. Well, somebody's paying but it ain't me, lucky people who get to pay for my education.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Susanne wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Periods are fun. Masturbation is also fun.
I would like to point out that its not encouraged to do them at the same time
I just puked a bit.
And so you should have.
I know this chick who got drunk and some guy convinced her to have sex while she was on her period.
One of my lady friends convinced a random guy to go down on her when she was on her period, I felt sick for 2 days straight after hearing that..
Haha, was this guy a vampire or something?
Nah, drunk..
what's even worse is that this took place in a restroom at a bar..
I knew alcohol had to be involved! Otherwise that would've been too disturbing..
that's not alcohol that's Twilight mania.

sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks and I had to reacted, you're sick lately :devious:
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i.imgur.com/mYyfH.png[/imgwidth]
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Just saw them filming a new Gavin and Stacey by my guitar teacher's house... YAY. :glad:
Anneliesx
Bunkface
First name: Annelies

Post by Anneliesx »

Just found out I won a combi ticket for a big festival (Pukkelpop) wich is over now.
Feeling so stupid for not checking my mail all summer! :suicide: . I could go for 3 days + camping FOR FREE
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

we got all kinds of rain last night, not cool.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Anneliesx wrote:Just found out I won a combi ticket for a big festival (Pukkelpop) wich is over now.
Feeling so stupid for not checking my mail all summer! :suicide: . I could go for 3 days + camping FOR FREE
your parents would let you go as a fourteen year old ? I remember that I had to secretly make money and run away from home to do shit like this .
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:Just found out I won a combi ticket for a big festival (Pukkelpop) wich is over now.
your parents would let you go as a fourteen year old ? I remember that I had to secretly make money and run away from home to do shit like this .
I'm pretty sure they would, my parents give me a lot of freedom but that's propbably because I'm a good girl and never run away haha ;) I can go out as long as I want as long as I'm not alone :D
And I'm 15, don't know why it's not showing, well doesn't really matter :)
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Anneliesx wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they would, my parents give me a lot of freedom but that's propbably because I'm a good girl and never run away haha ;) I can go out as long as I want as long as I'm not alone :D
You have to change the age manually. In the profile section of the user control panel.
[donate][/donate]
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
You have to change the age manually. In the profile section of the user control panel.
Thank you !
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Smashing day yesterday, I played a badass gig and have been asked back to do paid ones, saw Derycks white custom guitar in the front of Cranes in Cardiff, and after many, many years of not having one, I finally have a girlfriend :2cool4u:

So yeah...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Smashing day yesterday, I played a badass gig and have been asked back to do paid ones, saw Derycks white custom guitar in the front of Cranes in Cardiff, and after many, many years of not having one, I finally have a girlfriend :2cool4u:

So yeah...
Bitch please, Carlton Banks
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

No electricity for 13 hours is fun! (not) though it's better than 2 weeks like with Katrina.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

heyaaaaaaaaa a week in a Croatia with my gf, seeya guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys :)
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

You know you need a girlfriend when you wake up hugging your pillow.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

home from another friends cabin this weekend, school starts wednesday. yahp.