Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Jake »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
! wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Tyler. wrote:Spent a lot on the Steam sales already, finished the MW3 campaign and it was awesome lol, so stupid but awesome. Gonna play Fallout: New Vegas next. Only 9 days of holidays left! I don't have much time to finish all these games
My friend has New Vegas for Xbox but he's been playing everything on PC so he gave it to me and told me to play it, I find it complicated and I don't understand what I'm supposed to do :sosad:

I've been playing Mass Effect 3 and Arkham Asylum the most lately
The fallout series is just... general disappointment.
so... I can not play it and not be a gaming disappointment to my friends? :happy:
Indeed.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Fallout 1-3 are EPIC (although keep in mind 1-2 are old school style that you might hate Sarah) Not liking New Vegas much at the moment but it could get better
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Tyler. wrote:Fallout 1-3 are EPIC (although keep in mind 1-2 are old school style that you might hate Sarah) Not liking New Vegas much at the moment but it could get better
Mass Effect is where it's at.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Tyler. wrote:Fallout 1-3 are EPIC (although keep in mind 1-2 are old school style that you might hate Sarah) Not liking New Vegas much at the moment but it could get better
Commander Shepard approves!
Commander Shepard approves!
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I can't stop playing Fallout 1 & 2. Isometric RPGs must be brought back from the dead.
fuck this signature nonsense
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Reaper Destroyed.jpg
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

Gregorovich wrote:
I can't stop playing Fallout 1 & 2. Isometric RPGs must be brought back from the dead.
Yeah iso RPG's are my favourite type of games, sad that big developers will probably never make games in that style again...

Have you played Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura dude? One of my favourites even though I still haven't finished it lol
Last edited by Tyler. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

bought Arkham City today, welp... not even finished Arkham Asylum.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

I got back from Paris yesterday. It was fun. We met two Americans who thought that Holland was the capital of Amsterdam.
Last edited by lisaNL on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

lisaNL wrote:I got back from Paris yesterday. It was fun. We met two Americans who thought that Holland was the capital of Amsterdam.
It's a tough one, to find a human being dumber than Americans. But the funny thing is, that on the forums, Americans are polyglots, psychologists, engineers, scientists, physicists and all that. They use wikipedia in combination with ctrl + c and ctrl + v way too much. They seriously believe that they are better and more intelligent than people who live outside of America, which is the greatest contradiction of all, cause in reality they are much dumber than people who live outside of America.

BTW, I hope you had a good time, you are the only sane person from Netherlands here in this shit.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

lisaNL wrote:I got back from Paris yesterday. It was fun. We met two Americans who thought that Holland was the capital of Amsterdam.
Hehe
Spoiler: show
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
It's a tough one, to find a human being dumber than Americans. But the funny thing is, that on the forums, Americans are polyglots, psychologists, engineers, scientists, physicists and all that. They use wikipedia in combination with ctrl + c and ctrl + v way too much. They seriously believe that they are better and more intelligent than people who live outside of America, which is the greatest contradiction of all, cause in reality they are much dumber than people who live outside of America.

BTW, I hope you had a good time, you are the only sane person from Netherlands here in this shit.
You do know that "dumb" is not a measure of knowledge, it's the inability to speak.
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

You do know that "dumb" is not a measure of knowledge, it's the inability to speak.
Americans can't speak.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Americans can't speak.
Neither can the Scottish.
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Americans can't speak.
Neither can the Scottish.
I'd like to think that the middle-class Edinburgh types can :2cool4u:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Dumb people can speak , actually the dumber they're the more they speak
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

1)Inabilty to speak, Mute
2)Lacking intelligence, stupid

This is what DUMB stands for, and anybody who tries to tell you anything different, is a fucking lethargic devil.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Going by definition, dumb and mute are the same thing. Dumb meaning unintelligent is slang.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Americans can't speak.

Diionfd, dsuoisdu!! ewoiw dosifdnoi oj jjjaw!!!!
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I got my new car last night! :glad: