Knights Templar 2083 (This goes out to all the europeans)

Whatever you want to talk about!
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Knights Templar 2083 (This goes out to all the europeans)

Post by HugoDisasters »

This is fucked!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: Knights Templar 2083 (This goes out to all the europeans

Post by Jake »

Retarded Christians claim more lives \o/
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

I'm planning on reading that thing tomorrow.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Well, I dunno what's the situation like in your countries, but here things got out of hand and the whole econmic situation isn't helping .
I don't consider myself racist, as long as you respect me, I'll respect you. The thing is that inmigrants have more rights than natives, or so it seems, and that's not fair either, they should have the same rights as I do, no more, no less.
As for religions there's nothing wrong with them, though I'm atheist, radicals are the ones who fuck them up, I've never seen a religion kill somebody have you?
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

I saw the video and strangely said.. He maybe is right..

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Stef wrote:I saw the video and strangely said.. He maybe is right..
I mean things are true in that text but that's not a good reason to shoot people.
The politics opinions concerning the immigration just has to change. I'm happy we have a party in Sweden which wants to change that, though it might be dangerous they could be a bit extreme too. I live in a clusterfuck full of muslim people (well not too many) but you could easily walk down the street and find a bunch of them, child woman or men. Which seems to be happier than ever and afford IPhones for their children...

I mean isn't that fucked? It takes me 4 months to get enough money to get an IPhone if i have no extra work. And I'm just 15??
Last edited by HugoDisasters on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

HugoDisasters wrote:
Stef wrote:I saw the video and strangely said.. He maybe is right..
I mean things are true in that text but that's not a good reason to shoot people.
The politics opinions concerning the immigration just has to change. I'm happy we have a party in Sweden which wants to change that, though it might be dangerous they could be a bit extreme too. I live in a clusterfuck full of muslim people (well not too many) but you could easily walk down the street and find a bunch of them, child woman or men. Which seems to be happier than ever and afford IPhones for their children...

I mean isn't that fucked? It takes me 4 months to get enough money to get an IPhone if i have no extra work. And I'm just 15??
I don't say it's a reason to shoot people..

That's also my anger point. They can do what they want, buy what they want and they don't care about anything. It's like "You're not a muslim so you suck and you are poor".. That's not right!! Is is right that prisoners from other countries get social help? In my eyes it isn't. They call prison 'home'. They get everything for free so, why not stay their?

In fuckin USA the prisoners have to work and when something happens, they go to isolation. In fuckin Belgium and probally also in the rest of Europe they have to have some much place to live, if they work they get money for it, they have so many rights. Here isolation is like only for a half day, and then in fuckin USA it's for a fuckin month. NO! We have the fuckin European Union who say that isn't allowed. Fuck it. Why can USA do it? They also signed the Human Rights things. Fuck this place.

I'm so frustrated sometimes.

Sorry.

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
ptido
Bunkface

Post by ptido »

Druska wrote: I don't consider myself racist, as long as you respect me, I'll respect you. The thing is that inmigrants have more rights than natives, or so it seems, and that's not fair either, they should have the same rights as I do, no more, no less.
This problem have to be resolved, but this doesn't mean there's an Islamic Colonization of Europe... just because there's a few islamic integrists here and here, people think that Muslims want to control Europe !

And by the way the guy apparently didn't understand anything to Marxism... at the time of Marx I don't think there was immigration at all so... and he shouldn't try to make a link between Marxism and Islamic since Marx was against religion... hmm...

This is propaganda. Try to make people afraid, talk them about their honour, their pride, and then they will agree and fight with you...
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com