Warped Tour 2011

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Re: Warped Tour 2011

Post by Aaron »

my show was yesterday and it was AMAZING. Saw Less Than Jake, Street Dogs, Passafire, Pepper, The Expendables, Pour Habit, Lionize, Larry & His Flask, Big D & The Kids Table, Bad Rabbits, illScarlett, and A DAY TO REMEMBER.
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: Warped Tour 2011

Post by SumGeek »

Attended Warped in Toronto yesterday! I got in line at 8 and we got let in at 11. After checking the set times by the Vans tent, I wrote down the ones that were necessary. I didn't have anything to do until Paramores set which was 3:20. My sister and I walked around merch for awhile. The guy working merch at the Hopeless Records tent was extremely rude but whatever. I wasn't that impressed with the Paramore and Enter Shikari merch so I just ended up getting only the basball ADTR shirt. The band was doing signing a few hours after that so we were told to go to the D-TOX tent to recieve a poster with a # on it (which you had to have in order to attend the signing) They told us to come back at 1PM. So of course I came back at 1, they handed out the said posters, and they only gave out about 8 and then told everyone to leave. I waited over an hour in line and didn't even get a poster. So the actual line was getting big for the signing and my sister told me to just line up there cause it looked as if most people didn't have the poster so we waited for about another hour there. Afterwards, after waiting like 2 hours, the guy working the tent comes round with sign that read if you don't have a poster to leave. Everyone by the looks of it didn't have one because there was basically no line anymore cause only a few had the proper poster. I was able to watch them sign stuff but couldn't get anything signed. Took some pics. They only signed for maybe 20 minutes. So after that we headed to the main stage (across from d-tox tent) to get a good spot for Paramore. I was second row for that and honestly I can say I've never worked out so much duing a bands set! haha. I recorded That's What You Get, Pressure and Monster. Hayley actually thought she was in the states still. She said Toronto would be the first show of their next tour and we can bring it up to their booking manager who was there. The confetti at the end of the show was amazing, great way to end a set. From there, after Paramore ended, we headed inside one of the halls for a break. I was so burnt from just waiting for Paramore and during their set. We took break until 5 and then headed over to the AP/Advent Stage to see Enter Shikari. They had difficulties with their bass I think but everything turned out alright after. I recorded Sorry You're Not A Winner. Once they were done, I went back over to Main stage to check out A Day To Remember. They had easily the biggest crowd besides Paramore. I only could record 2nd Sucks cause my battery died near the end of the song. By 7:20 their set ended and that marked the last show of the day for me. I headed home and watched what I recorded on my tv, relaxing from the sunburns! So worth it though. No complains except for the ADTR signing. Can't wait for next year! (I'll post my videos later if anyone wants them..)