Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Royal Name Generator!

Post by Mitchell »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:Not how my marriage is gonna look like.. probably cause I'm not planning on getting married
any reason why?
Marriage is lame.. You pay a shitload of money to stand in a church for some ceremony(I hate the church, in fact, I hate religion).. oh yeah, you get the same last name as your partner.
Big waste of time and money
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:Not how my marriage is gonna look like.. probably cause I'm not planning on getting married
any reason why?
Marriage is lame.. You pay a shitload of money to stand in a church for some ceremony(I hate the church, in fact, I hate religion).. oh yeah, you get the same last name as your partner.
I see what you did there.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
any reason why?
you get the same last name as your partner.
not in my country, that's why we have two last names
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
any reason why?
Woooooo for hating religion :glad:
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
any reason why?
Exactly how I feel.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

lisaNL wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
any reason why?
Exactly how I feel.
I just think I won't get married because I'll be forever alone haha
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

"Sir Luke Fergus Enochskitt of Topekaport"

Jesus Christ, I sound like a mistranslated off-shoot brand of Poptarts...
One of a Kind of Something
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

FakeNinja wrote:
Emil wrote:
Peterr wrote:This is absolutely retarded. Like seriously. It's a fucking wedding. Who cares if they kissed? People kiss all the time. Apparently people will go crazy about you kissing someone if you become a useless figurehead of an Island that has proven it cannot even defend itself.
Educate me please.
Yes do that please.
Uhh, The American Revolution? Do they not teach you Brits that? The area at the time was mostly all British until "The Americans" kicked your ass out of the country. We were smart enough to not stand in a line and get picked off like a line of targets unlike your brilliant army at the time.

Then, secondly, you almost lost your own HOMELAND to a FRACTION of the Germans in World War 2. You guys were sleeping in freaking Subways while ONLY the Luftwaffe destroyed your country.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.annefrankguide.net/en-GB/con ... ldwych.jpg[/imgwidth]

This is what you let happen to your capitol, again, only by a part of the Germans.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3261/266 ... 53a5ff.jpg[/imgwidth]
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Uhh, yeah German bombed Britain during WW2 but I think it's safe to say there weren't even near losing their country. Mostly because German couldn't get their ships even near Britain. Any idea why? Seems like you've just had some history lessons, good for you but next time dig little deeper.

And you really seem to be brainwashed by America, that is so fucking hilarious. I can't write good argument for that 'cause I'm lolling so hard.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

samueeL wrote:Uhh, yeah German bombed Britain during WW2 but I think it's safe to say there weren't even near losing their country. Mostly because German couldn't get their ships even near Britain. Any idea why? Seems like you've just had some history lessons, good for you but next time dig little deeper.

And you really seem to be brainwashed by America, that is so fucking hilarious. I can't write good argument for that 'cause I'm lolling so hard.
Actually Britain were surprisingly close to surrendering during the Blitz because the Germans were bombing air bases. However when Britain bombed Berlin, Hitler focussed on cities and so the British Air Force could be used to defeat the Germans.
fuck this signature nonsense
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Hitler was genious as a politician but an idiot as a general. And to clarify, i don't sympathixe with Hitler in any way but not admitting he was a smart politician is just stupid.
Last edited by Emil on Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

*cough*pearlfuckingharbour*cough*