9/11 tragedy predicted in X-Files

Whatever you want to talk about!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: 9/11 tragedy predicted in X-Files

Post by SumGeek »

2712 wrote:i just want to say,

If Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and the US government had nothing to do with it, why hasn't Bin Laden been captured/found/executed yet? it's been 10 fucking years.TEN FUCKING YEARS!!! Does the US government not care anymore?!?!?! did all those people die in vain?!?! WHY?!?!

honestly, it's seems pretty fishy to me.
This is exactly what I was thinking about the situation.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I think you're all idiots who don't know jack shit.

Myself included. I have no idea what really happened. All I know is that sand pit called the middle east is a perfect hiding place with multiple types of terrain. Not to mention countries full of people proud of what Osama did or did not do, willing to die defending/hiding him. There are murderers and crooks who have committed small crimes who still haven't been found. Lets send the canadian army over there and see what the hell they can scrounge up... But wait, last I heard a while back that entire army was taking a vacation. Not that it matters much, all that army would be able to do is run in circles and produce no results. At least we caught Saddam. The truth is probably only a handful of people in this entire world know the true goings on, none of which are any of you. So form your obsolete opinions and fabricate your conspiracies. I'm not condoning being over there, but I know none of you would have guts enough to grab a gun and head over. So suck it children.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

SumGeek wrote:
2712 wrote:i just want to say,

If Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and the US government had nothing to do with it, why hasn't Bin Laden been captured/found/executed yet? it's been 10 fucking years.TEN FUCKING YEARS!!! Does the US government not care anymore?!?!?! did all those people die in vain?!?! WHY?!?!

honestly, it's seems pretty fishy to me.
This is exactly what I was thinking about the situation.
Well, live on my TV right now, Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

hopefully this leads to an end of the "war on terror".
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

ThanksForTheVenom wrote:I think you're all idiots who don't know jack shit.

Myself included. I have no idea what really happened. All I know is that sand pit called the middle east is a perfect hiding place with multiple types of terrain. Not to mention countries full of people proud of what Osama did or did not do, willing to die defending/hiding him. There are murderers and crooks who have committed small crimes who still haven't been found. Lets send the canadian army over there and see what the hell they can scrounge up... But wait, last I heard a while back that entire army was taking a vacation. Not that it matters much, all that army would be able to do is run in circles and produce no results. At least we caught Saddam. The truth is probably only a handful of people in this entire world know the true goings on, none of which are any of you. So form your obsolete opinions and fabricate your conspiracies. I'm not condoning being over there, but I know none of you would have guts enough to grab a gun and head over. So suck it children.
Grab a gun to defend *my country*?Honestly I don't give a shit about *my country*,I'm Spanish only because my passport says so