HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: Blood in My Eyes!!

Post by HugoDisasters »

Memoire wrote:I wonder if somebody has the tabs or could tab the song for guitar? (:
I believe some random dude is working on it, a few hours until it will be up i think.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
stevie486
Billy Spleen
First name: Stevie
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by stevie486 »

Not sure If replied, think did, anyway I have to say...

I have to agree it does get better and better each listen, I love the song a lot now. I was hoping that crazy, cool riff was goanna be a song to make the album and "yay" there it is.

My thoughts were it was going to be a different song totally with that starting riff, but it is something different with all tempo changes which is something new. I also like the bridge bit with bass and guitar, cos it sounds very like Sum 41 like something they do when they play live. Overall the new sound is superb and brilliant, it has way better dynamic to it than how "Underclass Hero" was produced, it is also indeed more aggressive and heavier but I really like it !

so eager to hear whole album now, it's goanna be the monkey's nuts, it really is their best sound and work to date but all old stuff is great too, it's rather amazing to hear them like this now !
Last edited by stevie486 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

I didn't know Blood In My Eyes is a song by Bob Dylan too.

Definetely some sort of tribute.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Sam 41 wrote:offtopic but does anybody know that there's a song calles blood in my eyes by bob dylan?
and I think deryck listen to him a lot.. :ohshiz:
Yeah I learned that as well.. also some rappers
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

First cover on youtube
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUNUrGZIZQ

Here's the Bob Dylan song. Sounds nothing like the Sums haha, at least the Look at Me cover was very similar to the John Lennon song. So.. I bet this is a tribute although the title Blood in My Eyes sounded very original when I first heard it.. didn't know any other artist used it already.

Hope there won't be annoying haters blaming the Sums for stealing the title like with Machine Gun which everyone on youtube keep whining that it's a Jimi Hendrix title.
Last edited by Hentaiman on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam 41
First name: Samuel

Post by Sam 41 »

Hentaiman wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUNUrGZIZQ

Here's the Bob Dylan song. Sounds nothing like the Sums haha, at least the Look at Me cover was very similar to the John Lennon song. So.. I bet this is a tribute although the title Blood in My Eyes sounded very original when I first heard it.. didn't know any other artist used it already.

Hope there won't be annoying haters blaming the Sums for stealing the title like with Machine Gun which everyone on youtube keep whining that it's a Jimi Hendrix title.
I didnt say they stole the titel or the inspiration or whatever I just notice that there's a song by dylan with the same titel
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Sam 41 wrote:

I didnt say they stole the titel or the inspiration or whatever I just notice that there's a song by dylan with the same titel
Didn't say that either.. it just reminds me of Look at Me which actually was a John Lennon tribute and was very similar to John Lennon's song, though still not a cover. I thought this might be the same.. but it doesn't really sound any close to Bob Dylan's song.
Sam 41
First name: Samuel

Post by Sam 41 »

Hentaiman wrote:
Sam 41 wrote:

Didn't say that either.. it just reminds me of Look at Me which actually was a John Lennon tribute and was very similar to John Lennon's song, though still not a cover. I thought this might be the same.. but it doesn't really sound any close to Bob Dylan's song.
my bad didnt get it when I was reading it :winkwink:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

During the bridge, when the third guitar comes in (on the right speaker) does anyone start thinking of James Bond as soon as they hear it? The guitar tone reminds me of the James Bond theme song, haha.
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Yeah it has a 007 feel in it !!
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Can't really feel the 007 vibe
Nirvana41
First name: Michal
Instrument 1: Electric guitar
Instrument 2: Acoustic guitar
Instrument 3: Bass Guitar
Last.fm Username: Nirvana41

Post by Nirvana41 »

Hey guys I'm new on here. First time I heard this song I was like hell yea. Best from the album so far although at first i thought the chorus could do some work and it would sound better with the main riff ending the song but hey sounds pretty kick ass.
I can't wait for the guitar pro file so I can go learn it already!
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

blackhawk1105 wrote: First cover on youtube
oh maan, I can't play this stuff yet, I would definitely play a chorus but that's it :D Aaaah I wonder if I'll be able to play it someday. I know I can't expect anything after 2 months of playing, I need to practice a lot.
Nirvana41
First name: Michal
Instrument 1: Electric guitar
Instrument 2: Acoustic guitar
Instrument 3: Bass Guitar
Last.fm Username: Nirvana41

Post by Nirvana41 »

gejmik wrote:
oh maan, I can't play this stuff yet, I would definitely play a chorus but that's it :D Aaaah I wonder if I'll be able to play it someday. I know I can't expect anything after 2 months of playing, I need to practice a lot.
Yeah I'd say it looks like this is their hardest song so far. Does anyone agree with me? The main riff sound really fast and pretty hard to play. Keep playing man you'll get better the more you see improvement the more motivation you'll get to get better.
I hope I'll be able to play it since I can play sbm solo but than again it is pretty easy.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Nirvana41 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
Yeah I'd say it looks like this is their hardest song so far. Does anyone agree with me? The main riff sound really fast and pretty hard to play. Keep playing man you'll get better the more you see improvement the more motivation you'll get to get better.
I hope I'll be able to play it since I can play sbm solo but than again it is pretty easy.
The main riff is quite fast, though I think it's all played on the 6th string (in Standard E tuning. I'm not sure what tuning Blood In My Eyes is actually in). It's a lot like the riff for Screaming Bloody Murder, which can be played on the 4th entirely (In Standard D or Dropped C tuning).
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
First cover on youtube
nice job Mitchell! tabs or by ear?
I'll probably learn it soon if someone has tabs. just too lazy to do it by ear right now.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
First cover on youtube
So either it's me or my computer is slow but I saw/heard a delay. Still I wish I could play guitar that well, but I guess I'll stick to the plastic one! :razz:

Anyway so I had this song on repeat for a good hour which is about 15 times. I feel the emotion in Deryck's voice, it's growing on me. Sadly I still don't know all the lyrics yet! haha
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

Jeremy Kill wrote:During the bridge, when the third guitar comes in (on the right speaker) does anyone start thinking of James Bond as soon as they hear it? The guitar tone reminds me of the James Bond theme song, haha.
Dude i was thinking the exact same thing when i heard that its too awsome
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
First cover on youtube
nice job Mitchell! tabs or by ear?
I'll probably learn it soon if someone has tabs. just too lazy to do it by ear right now.
lol.. that's not me xD
I'm one of the most unseen persons on TNS.. Nic and Shelley are probably the only TNS members who know what I look like..