Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: I got a Sum 41 tattoo!

Post by Mitchell »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:I have a big dragon tattooed on my left arm :D
And a smiley face under your toe, right?
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

dbauer91 wrote:rules about tattoos: NEVER get a boyfriend/girlfriend,band,tv show, or anything else you may not necessarily love in the future. i used to be convinced that i was gonna get an offspring tattoo, but then i kinda got over them. then i got heavy into sublime and considered getting a sublime one. and now my musical love is eminem, and by now i've learned that i would've definitely regretted having those tattoos later in life. i'm only 19, who knows what bands i'll fall in love w/ in the future. if i got a tat for each, my body would probably be a giant ink blot by the time i turned 40.

for the time being, though, it's still a pretty cool tattoo;)
I actually had a nice conversation with the guy tattooing me. I asked how young can someone be to get a tattoo, and he said 16, but with a parent's consent. I said that's too young even if a parent says it's ok because kids that age change their mind so much. Just like you said, I would never get a girl's name on me. Reason for me getting this tattoo? Well I've been listening to Sum 41 since 2000, so that's half my life. I have a lot in common with Deryck, no father etc.., a lot of their songs are like a narration of my life, and I just think they're really great! Like I told my best friend who doesn't really like Sum 41, for me to listen to a song 160 times in 2 days and not get tired of it, I must really like them!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:I have a big dragon tattooed on my left arm :D
And a smiley face under your toe, right?
Aye, my mate's a tattoo artist so I let tattoo my toe for lulz. It was actually a Pac-Man Ghost but we knew straight from the word go that it wouldn't last because the toe is always causing friction and all that is left are two faint dots that were the eyes. It wasn't painful but my the vibrations up my leg were annoying as fuck.
[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Cool tattoo! I'd like to get a tattoo one of these days, but I'm not sure of what yet. If Screaming Bloody Murder is any good, I might get one related to the album. So far, the two songs I've heard from that album have more meaning to me and I can relate to them better than most of the songs in Sum 41's catalogue.

Although I always thought a flaming horseshoe with dragon wings was cool. I have no idea why...
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Cool tattoo! I'd like to get a tattoo one of these days, but I'm not sure of what yet. If Screaming Bloody Murder is any good, I might get one related to the album. So far, the two songs I've heard from that album have more meaning to me and I can relate to them better than most of the songs in Sum 41's catalogue.

Although I always thought a flaming horseshoe with dragon wings was cool. I have no idea why...
Sounds pretty damn cool, though i'd like a SUM41 related one more. Obviously.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Post by silverdolphin »

Awesome tattoo!
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

That's ssssssssick!

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

thats so cool! I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to get a band tattoo, maybe a lyric but thats it haha.
Luciano41

Post by Luciano41 »

dbauer91 wrote:rules about tattoos: NEVER get a boyfriend/girlfriend,band,tv show, or anything else you may not necessarily love in the future. i used to be convinced that i was gonna get an offspring tattoo, but then i kinda got over them. then i got heavy into sublime and considered getting a sublime one. and now my musical love is eminem, and by now i've learned that i would've definitely regretted having those tattoos later in life. i'm only 19, who knows what bands i'll fall in love w/ in the future. if i got a tat for each, my body would probably be a giant ink blot by the time i turned 40.

for the time being, though, it's still a pretty cool tattoo;)
And if that is the case ( that you will get over your favorite band some day), then a tattoo also works as a memorial. You will be remember to your childhood every time you'll see the tattoo. When you listened to that band every day and had such a good time! And THAT is something I think it's worth getting a tattoo for.
Don't live in the future, it's all about the present. If you want a tattoo now ( and you're 18 year or older and thought twice about it) , then you should have one.
Tell me what you think about this kind of look @ the topic :winkwink:
Last edited by Luciano41 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S+U+M = 41
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

I always wanted a tattoo on my wrist but.. some jobs don't allow tattoos in sight so.. maybe when I'm older:)
Luciano41

Post by Luciano41 »

lisaNL wrote:I always wanted a tattoo on my wrist but.. some jobs don't allow tattoos in sight so.. maybe when I'm older:)
Yeah I totally think that's crap! People have their own expression, so why NOT allowing them to have a tattoo :confusion:. As if everyone who's got a tattoo is some sort of scumbag or something. It's so unfair.
Last edited by Luciano41 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S+U+M = 41
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

Luciano41 wrote:
lisaNL wrote:I always wanted a tattoo on my wrist but.. some jobs don't allow tattoos in sight so.. maybe when I'm older:)
Yeah I totally think that's crap! People have their own expression, so why NOT allowing them to have a tattoo :confusion:. As if everyone who's got a tattoo is some sort of scumbag or something. It's so unfair.
Yeah just what I was thinking? Tattoos aren't made of shit so it's not dirty or anything.
People judge way too fast. They still think people with tattoos are punk bad ass shit.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
Luciano41 wrote:
Yeah just what I was thinking? Tattoos aren't made of shit so it's not dirty or anything.
People judge way too fast. They still think people with tattoos are punk bad ass shit.
that's why we should thank NCIS for Abby...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
Luciano41 wrote:
Who?

lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

you don't know Abby? She's awesome.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
Luciano41 wrote:
Who?
she's a forensic scientist working for NCIS ...one of the best forensics in the world + she's a goth,she sleeps in a coffin,she wears goth clothes,make up,tattoos...and she's still cute,kind nad very sensitive...

in other words,they showed people that a GOTH can be ten times better then those who watch their tattoos with insults
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
Luciano41 wrote:
Who?
she's a forensic scientist working for NCIS ...one of the best forensics in the world + she's a goth,she sleeps in a coffin,she wears goth clothes,make up,tattoos...and she's still cute,kind nad very sensitive...

in other words,they showed people that a GOTH can be ten times better then those who watch their tattoos with insults
ooooooh wait, now I know about who you're talking! yeah, she is awesome.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
Luciano41 wrote:
Who?

ooooooh wait, now I know about who you're talking! yeah, she is awesome.
she sure is :winkwink:
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I never wanted a tattoo.. not planning to get one in the near future.. but I'm thinking of getting the '41' on the back of my arm like the guys did.. but not in the next couple of years..
I told myself that if I'll like Sum 41 in .. I don't know.. let's say - 5 years still as much as now, I'll do it.

edit. ok, maybe less than 5 years :D but definitely not before 19. I change my mind too much these days.
Last edited by gejmik on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

OMG! YOU DONT LOOK LIKE EMINEM ANYMORE! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!
AND WHY ARE YOUR ARMS SO STRONG? I WANT MY SKINNY GEEKY FRIEND WHO LOOKS LIKE EMINEM AND WORKS IN A GROCERY STORE AND MAKES HILARIOUS ARMS WRESTLING VIDEOS INSTEAD OF WORKING!!! THATS THE ANTHONY I KNOW!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED