Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by FuckT41182 »

That's right !! this page is reserved
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
kufac

Post by kufac »

2712 wrote:maybe "~out of hell (see song)" is fucked-up-google-translation-japanese for "hell song pt 2" !!!?!?!?! i know what your saying "you're fucked in the head", "that'll never happen", "get out of my bathroom". but answer me THIS; why are none of the other named titles fucked up?!!?! RIDDLE ME THAT!!!
Because he/she wrote the song titles in English, not in Japanese.
Check http://myg8escape.jugem.jp/?eid=50
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Actually, on second thought, if you think about Baby You Don't Wanna Know carefully, it actually sounds quite dark and showcases Sum 41's warped sense of humor (Which I think we'll be seeing a lot of in this album- look at the SBM cover), and gives me the feeling of Offspring's You're Gonna Go Far Kid, but maybe a bit slower at a part or two. Like a cross between raging, fast-paced, punky hooks and epic power ballads. Just a thought, you know... :winkwink:
fuck this signature nonsense
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

Gregorovich wrote:Actually, on second thought, if you think about Baby You Don't Wanna Know carefully, it actually sounds quite dark and showcases Sum 41's warped sense of humor (Which I think we'll be seeing a lot of in this album- look at the SBM cover), and gives me the feeling of Offspring's You're Gonna Go Far Kid, but maybe a bit slower at a part or two. Like a cross between raging, fast-paced, punky hooks and epic power ballads. Just a thought, you know... :winkwink:
here's to hoping that it's nothing like "you're gonna go far, kid," as that song and album sucked incredible amounts of dick. if you want funny, but still punky offspring, check out "beheaded," "d.u.i.," "don't pick it up," "burn it up," or "bad habit" - pretty much anything that's not that rfrg shit.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

dbauer91 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Actually, on second thought, if you think about Baby You Don't Wanna Know carefully, it actually sounds quite dark and showcases Sum 41's warped sense of humor (Which I think we'll be seeing a lot of in this album- look at the SBM cover), and gives me the feeling of Offspring's You're Gonna Go Far Kid, but maybe a bit slower at a part or two. Like a cross between raging, fast-paced, punky hooks and epic power ballads. Just a thought, you know... :winkwink:
here's to hoping that it's nothing like "you're gonna go far, kid," as that song and album sucked incredible amounts of dick. if you want funny, but still punky offspring, check out "beheaded," "d.u.i.," "don't pick it up," "burn it up," or "bad habit" - pretty much anything that's not that rfrg shit.
well i liked it... :(
fuck this signature nonsense
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

dbauer91 wrote:
Looks like we got a D on Sector 2, please have him removed.

41 is our lucky number.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

Gregorovich wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
haha you can like whatever you want, but as a hardcore offspring fan, that song pisses me off to no end, because it's basically their most popular ever and is probably in their bottom 10-20 songs they've ever released (most of the others coming off that same cd, "rise and fall, rage and shitfuckdisgraceofanalbum").
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

dbauer91 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
haha you can like whatever you want, but as a hardcore offspring fan, that song pisses me off to no end, because it's basically their most popular ever and is probably in their bottom 10-20 songs they've ever released (most of the others coming off that same cd, "rise and fall, rage and shit fuck disgrace of anal bum").
You can't ignore those words in one same sentence, it wants me to SCREAM BLOODY MURDER!!!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Well considering that March of the Dogs, Underclass Hero, and Walking Disaster were all released legitimately before the album came out (So Long Goodbye kinda), I'd say our chances at getting a second official song are high. Screaming Bloody Murder is official, and Skumfuk isn't a single, so that puts us with 1 legitimate song.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

That puts us with 2 legitimate songs..
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

blackhawk1105 wrote:That puts us with 2 legitimate songs..
Skumfuk was leaked
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

kILLDR3n wrote:
Skumfuk was leaked
The band gave Nic the file.. and it was officially released on the warped tour CD sampler..
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
kILLDR3n wrote:
Skumfuk was leaked
The band gave Nic the file.. and it was officially released on the warped tour CD sampler..
I don't think it was ever released on that Warped Tour CD Sampler, even though it was supposed to.

Nic got if from some website that you had to do tweets and facebook shit for.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

blackhawk1105 wrote:The band gave Nic the file.. and it was officially released on the warped tour CD sampler..
Strange enough, it seems like it wasn't on there:

http://www.amazon.com/2010-Warped-Tour- ... B003O6TYZO

One legitimate song after all?
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

Yeah when I went to Warped Tour this year in MD they had the CD there and it wasn't on it.
Pocket Monkey
First name: David
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Pocket Monkey »

kILLDR3n wrote:Yeah when I went to Warped Tour this year in MD they had the CD there and it wasn't on it.
they decided not to include it for some reason, maybe because they never got the bands full consent.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Lars wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:The band gave Nic the file.. and it was officially released on the warped tour CD sampler..

In that case.. they still released it on youtube accompanied by an unofficial music video.. so that's pretty legitimate..
Last edited by Mitchell on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Because they thought it was going to be on the CD, yes.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Lars wrote:

In that case.. they still released it on youtube accompanied by an unofficial music video.. so that's pretty legitimate..
Haha.. no they did not. Somebody uploaded it on YouTube.... and somebody made a video for it...

I'm not saying it's not legitimate, I'm saying it's not a single. We had 3 singles before Underclass Hero, with March of the Dogs being a 'digital single.'
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

finglemaster wrote:Haha.. no they did not. Somebody uploaded it on YouTube.... and somebody made a video for it...
.'
He's talking about the one with the Warped Tour-footage.