firebird?

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jenna
First name: Jenna
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Guitar

firebird?

Post by Jenna »

I see stars is playing at the firebird where I live, but idk if i should go. i like i see stars, and it's only gonna be like 10 or 15 dollars, but the headliner is Forever The Sickest Kids, and Runner Runner, and I See Stars are "special guests". i haven't heard of either band, but they sound kinda like the music i listen 2. should i go?
Maybe nothin else will ever be so clear, or maybe that's only my fear. If just for one day I wish I could disappear. Just take me far from here.
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Re: firebird?

Post by Childish Gambino »

FTSK is actually a really big name, they're good, but NOTHING like ISS. My advice is to get your ass to that concert, I would kill to see ISS live. I hear they're amazing.
Silent in the trees.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Go. Best that can happen is that you find two more bands you like and if not, at least you get to see at least one band you do like.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I remember I saw a YouTube video of Forever The Sickest Kids doing a live cover of Fat Lip.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I checked all of these three bands and only ISS is great ...I like them and find them special ...
Forever The Sickest Kids sounds too pop for me ...and Runner Runner are like Lady Gaga + Rihanna in the boys band...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge