What abouut this live Show ??

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

What abouut this live Show ??

Post by FuckT41182 »

I just got to this band and I really love them ...I've seen them live in Vienna before Sum 41 and they really rocked so I wanted to find their live show on youtube ...what do you think about their show ???
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: What abouut this live Show ??

Post by bizzyd53 »

why do you show me videos of ninjas...

nah jm. tons of energy though. I've been keeping with this band but never paid attention to their live shows. pretty epic.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Jenna
First name: Jenna
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Jenna »

i liked a few of their songs, but i didn't keep up w/them, but their live shows look like sooooo much fun :dance:
Maybe nothin else will ever be so clear, or maybe that's only my fear. If just for one day I wish I could disappear. Just take me far from here.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil

Post by Emil »

Sounds pretty generic to me.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil : I think their lyrics are kind of special ...Wake Up The Voiceless,Five Against the World,Terrified ...and their music sounds awesome to me ...

btw what did you mean ??? music or their live show ???cause their live show is sure special :P
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil

Post by Emil »

The lyrics may be good but the music sounds like every other band in this genre.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah ...but none of the other bands have such a good live performance :P and I like this band the most out of the others ...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

not enough fire.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Bobby Sumfan James wrote:not enough fire.
you know ..this is just one video and it's a show for TV ...in Vienna they were even more crazy ...there was fucking high stage ...more the 2 metres for sure and the singer jumped down(he didn't know how high that fucking stage is) and then he climbed up the stage without any help by security(even though they wanted to help him) ...and as he sang standing on the banister in front of the stage it was fucking awesome ...and it's just one of the crazy things they did ...

I just remember one thing ...I was like "I am gonna see Sum 41 live for the first time in my life,why the fuck do I have to watch this band" ...but as they started to play it was fucking cool ...energy as hell and I can't imagine a better band to warm me up ;)
stevo32
Billy Spleen
First name: Alessio

Post by stevo32 »

i saw them in april at Give it a name in Milan before the sums, and the crowd went crazy; but personally i don't like their music.
I'm my worst enemy