Gob - Fed Up (Music Video)

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: Gob - Fed Up (Music Video)

Post by Jake-41 »

patenttiftw wrote:
Doctor Babe. wrote:Gob had a couple of jams when I was 10. I bopped my head to I Hear You Calling and some other song from an NHL game before I hit puberty. Good times.
Yeea. I was 9 when I first heard some Gob, still remember just playing "Sick With You" on NHL 2003 menu so loud and I've Been Up These Steps on the before the game intro. Good times indeed.
Yeah, i think EA has a soft spot for punk music. I discovered Sum 41 on Madden, haha.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Doctor Babe. wrote:Gob had a couple of jams when I was 10. I bopped my head to I Hear You Calling and some other song from an NHL game before I hit puberty. Good times.
Yeea. I was 9 when I first heard some Gob, still remember just playing "Sick With You" on NHL 2003 menu so loud and I've Been Up These Steps on the before the game intro. Good times indeed.
Yeah, i think EA has a soft spot for punk music. I discovered Sum 41 on Madden, haha.
Haha. Well they don't do it anymore, just look at NHL 11 soundtrack and it's all about music like "Final Countdown" and stuff. Man it sucks.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

patenttiftw wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Haha. Well they don't do it anymore, just look at NHL 11 soundtrack and it's all about music like "Final Countdown" and stuff. Man it sucks.
Same on the last Madden. Beastie Boys, old Ozzie, Nirvana, and old school Hip-Hop FTL.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Same on the last Madden. Beastie Boys, old Ozzie, Nirvana, and old school Hip-Hop FTL.
Yeah. They sold out on the music stuff, or they just think that punkrock isn't cool anymore.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

I have to thank EA NHL games for a lot of bands I love.
Sums, Gob, Treble Charger, The Ataris, Avenged Sevenfold, Quietdrive...

God knows if I didn't play those games, I may have never discovered those bands.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

patenttiftw wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Yeah. They sold out on the music stuff, or they just think that punkrock isn't cool anymore.
I really doubt you can call it selling out when they put on older bands instead of the hot trend right now.
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine

Post by geeinglat »

ThanksForTheVenom wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
geeinglat wrote:
ThanksForTheVenom wrote:god they SUCKKKK
So baaaad
DIE.
Dont tell mah woman to die bitch, i keel u.
<3