the top European website for Sum 41 - WTF?

Whatever you want to talk about!
Petronius

Re: the top European website for Sum 41 - WTF?

Post by Petronius »

iemnaiz wrote:oh chill, i was just kidding. we all respect you, you're just like sum 41's ultimate fan! matthewfreire right? :2cool4u:
Yep but I don't think so... Some posts seem to be unfriendly without reason.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Petronius wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:oh chill, i was just kidding. we all respect you, you're just like sum 41's ultimate fan! matthewfreire right? :2cool4u:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
Thats what most posts on here are.
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

Got Nuts? wrote:
Petronius wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
Thats what most posts on here are.
Oh!

Thanks for the heads up, now I seem to like this place a bit more.

But Jake is still an android, right?
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Lego
First name: Lego

Post by Lego »

I don't think they're stealing anything. We can also say that you steal everything that you have on this site. Or do you have an permition of all actors that are in the photos to let them in the gallery? I don't think so, I don't think also that everything on this site is yours... nevermind I'm sure that this site didn't have things you're talking about from yours site. And about a desing? Man, I can also say that your's horrible. We can talk about how the good desing should look. You're here talking about language also. This is so stupid that it making me laugh. U don't have an idea how its spreaded and czech people can also speak english, spanish either u know? ANd how many espanol's speaks english? nearly no1. SO it's funny when u said something like this... And think about yourselves people.. this angre and envy is not worth of sum41 fans... if worth you're not sum41 fans anymore.
Last edited by Lego on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Lego wrote:I don't think they're stealing anything. We can also say that you steal everything that you have on this site. Or do you have an permition of all actors that are in the photos to let them in the gallery? I don't think so, I don't think also that everything on this site is yours... nevermind I'm sure that this site didn't things you're talking about from yours. And about a desing? Man, I can also say that your's horrible. We can talk about how the good desing should look. You're here talking about language also. This is so stupid that it making me laugh. U don't have an idea how its spreaded and czech people can also speak english, spanish either u know? ANd how many espanol's speaks english? nearly no1. SO it's funny when u said something like this... And think about yourselves people.. this angre and envy is not worth of sum41 fans... if worth you're not sum41 fans anymore.
Whatever your mother language is.... stick to it, because its obviously not English.
Lego

Post by Lego »

Got Nuts? wrote:
Lego wrote:I don't think they're stealing anything. We can also say that you steal everything that you have on this site. Or do you have an permition of all actors that are in the photos to let them in the gallery? I don't think so, I don't think also that everything on this site is yours... nevermind I'm sure that this site didn't things you're talking about from yours. And about a desing? Man, I can also say that your's horrible. We can talk about how the good desing should look. You're here talking about language also. This is so stupid that it making me laugh. U don't have an idea how its spreaded and czech people can also speak english, spanish either u know? ANd how many espanol's speaks english? nearly no1. SO it's funny when u said something like this... And think about yourselves people.. this angre and envy is not worth of sum41 fans... if worth you're not sum41 fans anymore.
Whatever your mother language is.... stick to it, because its obviously not English.
I haven't expcepted any different answer, seems your age refers to your mind.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Lego wrote:
Got Nuts? wrote:
lol, im not even the youngest one here.

Now what are you mad about? That i said your site should die, that is a joke. You guys need to relax.
Lego

Post by Lego »

Got Nuts? wrote:
Lego wrote:
Got Nuts? wrote:
lol, im not even the youngest one here.

Now what are you mad about? That i said your site should die, that is a joke. You guys need to relax.
I'm not mad about anything... I believe you, and I'm not talking against this reply at all as u can see, I haven't mentioned it
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Lego wrote:I don't think they're stealing anything. We can also say that you steal everything that you have on this site. Or do you have an permition of all actors that are in the photos to let them in the gallery? I don't think so, I don't think also that everything on this site is yours... nevermind I'm sure that this site didn't have things you're talking about from yours site. And about a desing? Man, I can also say that your's horrible. We can talk about how the good desing should look. You're here talking about language also. This is so stupid that it making me laugh. U don't have an idea how its spreaded and czech people can also speak english, spanish either u know? ANd how many espanol's speaks english? nearly no1. SO it's funny when u said something like this... And think about yourselves people.. this angre and envy is not worth of sum41 fans... if worth you're not sum41 fans anymore.
Just a small nit-pick but copyright law state that the copyright belongs to the photographer not the people in the picture.
[donate][/donate]
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Lego wrote:I don't think they're stealing anything. We can also say that you steal everything that you have on this site. Or do you have an permition of all actors that are in the photos to let them in the gallery? I don't think so, I don't think also that everything on this site is yours... nevermind I'm sure that this site didn't have things you're talking about from yours site. And about a desing? Man, I can also say that your's horrible. We can talk about how the good desing should look. You're here talking about language also. This is so stupid that it making me laugh. U don't have an idea how its spreaded and czech people can also speak english, spanish either u know? ANd how many espanol's speaks english? nearly no1. SO it's funny when u said something like this... And think about yourselves people.. this angre and envy is not worth of sum41 fans... if worth you're not sum41 fans anymore.
Allow me to contradict what you're saying, but most people that speak Spanish and other language, that language is usually English... I don't have the numbers now, but I'm sure I can look for them.
Boni Boy Blue wrote: Just a small nit-pick but copyright law state that the copyright belongs to the photographer not the people in the picture.
Thanks for the point.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

you're damn right they can barely speak their own language trust me i know what i'm saying
Lego

Post by Lego »

V wrote:
Allow me to contradict what you're saying, but most people that speak Spanish and other language, that language is usually English... I don't have the numbers now, but I'm sure I can look for them.
Sure. But I didn't said that people who speak spanish usually doesn't speak english. I said, that espanol's (meaning, people of Espanol (Espanol is in spanish Spain)) doesn't speak english. If u'Re in Mexico, most people here speak also english.

2Boni Boy Blue: U're right. but I highly doubt that every picture or photo on this page had been taken by one of you (it's about the point).
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Lego wrote:
V wrote:
Sure. But I didn't said that people who speak spanish usually doesn't speak english. I said, that espanol's (meaning, people of Espanol (Espanol is in spanish Spain)) doesn't speak english. If u'Re in Mexico, most people here speak also english.

2Boni Boy Blue: U're right. but I highly doubt that every picture or photo on this page had been taken by one of you (it's about the point).
I live in Argentina, trust me, I know my shit the right way.

Espanol doesn't have a meaning, maybe you are talking about "españoles" or Spanish people, but "espanol's" is not an existing word.

If you truly want to learn more, read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Spain

It's true that there are more important languages in Spain than English (recognized at least Aranese, Basque, Catalan/Valencian and Galician among others), but Spain is just one of all the countries that belong to the Spanish-speaking world.

Also, I'm sorry but when you say that "almost no one" speaks English in Spain, your statement is not being backed up by the evidence, at least 27% of the population also speaks English.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

V stole my virginity.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Where the fuck did these n00bs pop up from?
Why would anyone envy a small ass Czech Sum 41 forum? no one here is a Sum 41 fan anyway, let alone that your language is weird enough that no one besides Czech people gives a bloody fuck about your site, Deryck said your site was top just to make you feel good, that's what i'd do if a fanboy makes a site about me.
Now everyone told you that we're kidding 99% of the time, so don't take shit seriously, and chill.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Fuck Nuts, Got Nipples? wrote:Where the fuck did these n00bs pop up from?
Why would anyone envy a small ass Czech Sum 41 forum? no one here is a Sum 41 fan anyway, let alone that your language is weird enough that no one besides Czech people gives a bloody fuck about your site, Deryck said your site was top just to make you feel good, that's what i'd do if a fanboy makes a site about me.
Now everyone told you that we're kidding 99% of the time, so don't take shit seriously, and chill.
I think Deryck did it to make himself feel kewl.
Petronius

Post by Petronius »

I am here longer than you... But someone have to study a have better things to do than insult other on internet...
Fuck Nuts, Got Nipples? wrote: Why would anyone envy a small ass Czech Sum 41 forum? no one here is a Sum 41 fan anyway, let alone that your language is weird enough that no one besides Czech people gives a bloody fuck about your site, Deryck said your site was top just to make you feel good, that's what i'd do if a fanboy makes a site about me.
:holyshit: That's joke again? Anyway it is stupid.

I don't know if I am the person who would chill.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Petronius wrote:
I am here longer than you... But someone have to study a have better things to do than insult other on internet...
Fuck Nuts, Got Nipples? wrote: Why would anyone envy a small ass Czech Sum 41 forum? no one here is a Sum 41 fan anyway, let alone that your language is weird enough that no one besides Czech people gives a bloody fuck about your site, Deryck said your site was top just to make you feel good, that's what i'd do if a fanboy makes a site about me.
:holyshit: That's joke again? Anyway it is stupid.

I don't know if I am the person who would chill.
Yes, it is a joke.
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

I am a joke.

Now go haha.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

zomg u guyz r all sooooo immitureee y u insut ppl on inernez