Yellowcard

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Yellowcard

Post by patenttiftw »

http://www.andpop.com/2010/06/22/yellow ... -together/

Fuck, andPOP is pretty reliable source from what I know. I'm gonna shit my pants if this is true. Big If sucked comparing to Yellowcard.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: Yellowcard reuniting!!(?)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I am ashamed ...I didn't even know that they broke up ... wtf I am so pissed off but at the same time I am really happy 'cause it seems like they're getting back together ... their last album was great and I want more songs like Dear Bobbie,Shadows And Regrets,Fighting,Keeper,Paper Walls,Me and You on One Spotlight ...

btw:since when the fuck they are not doing music together ??
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Yeah.. They broke up?

Huh.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

Jake-41 wrote:Yeah.. They broke up?

Huh.
Well they've been on hiatus for like, 2 years from now.
soft-punker
Bunkface
First name: Zoli
Last.fm Username: rocknrollazz

Post by soft-punker »

Great news. They're a pretty good band, I like them.
[Last.fm]________RateYourMusic

"If looks could really kill, then my profression would be staring..."
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah ...they sure are one of the bands that know what to sing about ...awesome lyrics are the part of them ...it's not like Umbrella elaa elaa aa a a a a
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

Fucking yes! They all split up into lesser bands. Big If was terrible and LP (drummer) was playing with Adam Lambert. I hope they make another album like Light + Sounds
soft-punker
Bunkface

Post by soft-punker »

FuckT41182 wrote:yeah ...they sure are one of the bands that know what to sing about ...awesome lyrics are the part of them ...it's not like Umbrella elaa elaa aa a a a a
Haha, Yellowcard and awesome lyrics? Noooo. They are just the usual pop punk cliches. If you want great, deeply personal lyrics, listen to mewithoutYou, La Dispute, Brand New, etc.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

soft-punker wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:yeah ...they sure are one of the bands that know what to sing about ...awesome lyrics are the part of them ...it's not like Umbrella elaa elaa aa a a a a
Haha, Yellowcard and awesome lyrics? Noooo. They are just the usual pop punk cliches. If you want great, deeply personal lyrics, listen to mewithoutYou, La Dispute, Brand New, etc.
I know only Brand New from those ...but I think Yellowcard is better :P and lyrics are awesome ...meaningful ...especially songs Believe,Shadows And Regrets,Dear Bobbie,View From Heaven,Back Home ...but there is much more perfect bands with perfect lyrics ...as you say Brand New ...but then there are The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Godspeed,Face Down,Your Guardian Angel),Breaking Benjamin(Dear Agony,Give Me A Sign,Breathe),Billy Talent(White Sparrows,Turn Your Back,Nothing to Lose,Burn The Evidence),Avenged Sevenfold(Unbound,Afterlife,Seize The Day,Dear God) ...

and of course Blink 182(I wanna fuck a dog in the ass,When you fucked grandpa,Mother's day,Family Reunion,Apple Shampoo,Degenerate) :P

as you see,there is so much of awesome bands and they all write in their own ways ...it depends on what you like more :) I know just one thing ...that both of us listen to good music ...

btw:Sum 41 lyrics rock the most !
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

Yellowcard's lyrics are not bad imo, City of Devils is lyrically awesome and I can kinda relate to it. There's some other good ones too.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

patenttiftw wrote:Yellowcard's lyrics are not bad imo, City of Devils is lyrically awesome and I can kinda relate to it. There's some other good ones too.
yeah ...I really never concentrated on the lyrics of this song ! but now I checked out and I feel the same way about it :) I would just change the title to "World of Devils" ...
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

FuckT41182 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:Yellowcard's lyrics are not bad imo, City of Devils is lyrically awesome and I can kinda relate to it. There's some other good ones too.
yeah ...I really never concentrated on the lyrics of this song ! but now I checked out and I feel the same way about it :) I would just change the title to "World of Devils" ...
Haha, thank god I don't feel that way tho. But this "city" and people suck. Other people are ok I guess.
soft-punker
Bunkface

Post by soft-punker »

FuckT41182 wrote:
soft-punker wrote:
I know only Brand New from those ...but I think Yellowcard is better :P and lyrics are awesome ...meaningful ...especially songs Believe,Shadows And Regrets,Dear Bobbie,View From Heaven,Back Home ...but there is much more perfect bands with perfect lyrics ...as you say Brand New ...but then there are The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Godspeed,Face Down,Your Guardian Angel),Breaking Benjamin(Dear Agony,Give Me A Sign,Breathe),Billy Talent(White Sparrows,Turn Your Back,Nothing to Lose,Burn The Evidence),Avenged Sevenfold(Unbound,Afterlife,Seize The Day,Dear God) ...

and of course Blink 182(I wanna fuck a dog in the ass,When you fucked grandpa,Mother's day,Family Reunion,Apple Shampoo,Degenerate) :P

as you see,there is so much of awesome bands and they all write in their own ways ...it depends on what you like more :) I know just one thing ...that both of us listen to good music ...

I don't like those bands, only Billy Talent. And yeah, they got really good lyrics. In a professional review for their self-titled album, the rewiever said that they have the best lyrics since The Beatles. It's obviously an overstatement, but they surely have some great ones.

Blinks lyrics are just fun. I can laugh a good at them, but I appreciate the personal, deep, clever, methaporical lyrics.

I think The Sums' lyrics are better than the average, but far from the best. But it's just my opinion.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

patenttiftw wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Haha, thank god I don't feel that way tho. But this "city" and people suck. Other people are ok I guess.
yeah I know :P I have a pessimistic day ...I hurt my back yesterday and I can't suck my dick all by myself and so I am not in a good mood ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

soft-punker wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
soft-punker wrote:

I don't like those bands, only Billy Talent. And yeah, they got really good lyrics. In a professional review for their self-titled album, the rewiever said that they have the best lyrics since The Beatles. It's obviously an overstatement, but they surely have some great ones.

Blinks lyrics are just fun. I can laugh a good at them, but I appreciate the personal, deep, clever, methaporical lyrics.

I think The Sums' lyrics are better than the average, but far from the best. But it's just my opinion.
:) but Sum 41 criticizing the world is the best ! :P
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

WONDERFUL NEWS!

I love this band, and it would be nice to hear some new stuff from them. Hopefully the rumor are true.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

FuckT41182 wrote:and of course Blink 182(I wanna fuck a dog in the ass,When you fucked grandpa,Mother's day,Family Reunion,Apple Shampoo,Degenerate) :P
I doubt I could write better lyrics!
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

If we're talking about deep meaningful lyrics I'm pretty sire Thrice takes the crown
soft-punker
Bunkface

Post by soft-punker »

^ True, Thrice got amazing lyrics.

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

They are a good band overall and yeah they are on a hiatus since like 2008..