USA President 2012

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Re: USA President 2012

Post by sumfan4 »

But for real...he sucks.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

sumfan4 wrote:Obama is a horrible president and America is fucked. A retarded monkey could do a better job than him. That is all.
please don't say that you think romney would have been the better choice ...
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

sumfan4 wrote:But for real...he sucks.
How? People should back up their arguments, just saying... For me it looks like he's trying, but he's just a one man and the table was already messed up when he got there...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Its hard, if not impossible for any president to get things done when he doesn't have the numbers in his favour in the senate, or is that the house of representatives?- you know, the big building where all the bills get passed!! anything Obama has tried for the passed two years has been shut down by butt-hurt republicans in the senate, and then blame Obama on the campaign for not doing anything.

I'm Canadian and we had a similar situation with our government a couple years ago but it still baffles me at all the uneducated voters there are in both countries. why doesn't anybody have a clue whats going on?

Eric, do you do any of your own research or have you believed everything that fucking two faced Romney has said? yes politicians lie all the time, but in this past campaign over half the things Romney shat from his mouth were lies!!! HUGE LIES!!! Obama lied too!!! but Romney lies more often, and changes his policies with his suit jacket.
Last edited by Dylan on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

sumfan4 wrote:Obama is a horrible president and America is fucked. A retarded monkey could do a better job than him. That is all.
Shouldn't you be fucking your sister?
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

Post by Raku »

Look, I'm not a fan of Obama either, but he is definitely better than Romney. The tax plan he, and Paul Ryan had (or lacked) scared the hell out of me. Yes, four more frustrating years of Obama is better than four years of uncertainty with Mittens as president.

I would have preferred if Ron Paul or Gary Johnson were president though because they sound like they have some good ideas (from what I have seen).
Last edited by Raku on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

TheWatchmaker wrote: Tyler, do you do any of your own research or have you believed everything that fucking two faced Romney has said? yes politicians lie all the time, but in this past campaign over half the things Romney shat from his mouth were lies!!! HUGE LIES!!! Obama lied too!!! but Romney lies more often, and changes his policies with his suit jacket.
I don't like Romney :holyshit:
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Tyler. wrote:
TheWatchmaker wrote: Tyler, do you do any of your own research or have you believed everything that fucking two faced Romney has said? yes politicians lie all the time, but in this past campaign over half the things Romney shat from his mouth were lies!!! HUGE LIES!!! Obama lied too!!! but Romney lies more often, and changes his policies with his suit jacket.
I don't like Romney :holyshit:

WELL DO YA, PUNK!?!?!

my bad, ment Eric. i get you guys confused sometimes....

Follow me on Twitter!
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
<-- the redneck convention is that way
Oh how I love that word "redneck"..as I am born and raised Southerner.

Anyways, I don't like either of them. It's like voting for a gunshot to the head or chest. Politics just suck, always have, always will. The "People" don't have a say in anything. Media is fucked, spreading even more lies, panic and chaos. And the politicians are driven by a no-win "red vs. blue" smear campaign agenda.

..........and my mom never shuts up about it, yay for me.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

fenderrocks wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
<-- the redneck convention is that way
Oh how I love that word "redneck"..as I am born and raised Southerner.
FYI: I don't relate the word redneck to someone's origin, but to their behaviour, just putting that out there :happy:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

So I have an opposing viewpoint and I get attacked. Oh the liberal ways...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

sumfan4 wrote:So I have an opposing viewpoint and I get attacked. Oh the liberal ways...

you were attacked for not displaying a respectable reason for your opinion. don't try to pull the old "oh you don't respect my opinion" bullshit. you said "obama is a horrible president", "a retarded monkey could do a better job" and "for real... he sucks". are you some sort of political expert that you don't need to rationalize your viewpoint? everyone can have an opinion, just take the time to explain it before you get on the "everyone hates my opinion" bandwagon.

What would Romney have done that you agreed with, or what has Obama done that you disagree with?

Follow me on Twitter!
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

I get the feeling 90% of the country doesn't even know what the president does or how hard he works, they just expect him to make their own life infinitely better and if he doesn't he sucks.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Obama inherited a country that was already pretty fucked to begin with in 2008. I think it's just wishful thinking and bullshit that people would believe it would all be better four years later. Getting a whole country out of the dump probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but some people must think it is? As if being trillions of dollars in debt is no big deal and Obama should've fixed everything by now because wah, wah, boo, fucking hoo. Sacrifices have to be made and obviously some people aren't willing to make them.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Obama inherited a country that was already pretty fucked to begin with in 2008. I think it's just wishful thinking and bullshit that people would believe it would all be better four years later. Getting a whole country out of the dump probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but some people must think it is? As if being trillions of dollars in debt is no big deal and Obama should've fixed everything by now because wah, wah, boo, fucking hoo. Sacrifices have to be made and obviously some people aren't willing to make them.
This.
And don't forget that the republicans outnumber the democrats in the house of representatives.
They already cockblocked Obama several times, the funniest part about that is that Paul Ryan attacked Obama for not investing in the car industry in a certain state while he was the one who vetoed Obama's plans to do so.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Obama inherited a country that was already pretty fucked to begin with in 2008. I think it's just wishful thinking and bullshit that people would believe it would all be better four years later. Getting a whole country out of the dump probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but some people must think it is? As if being trillions of dollars in debt is no big deal and Obama should've fixed everything by now because wah, wah, boo, fucking hoo. Sacrifices have to be made and obviously some people aren't willing to make them.
I do think that fixing a country is easier than what they tell us, for example my country right now is really fucked up, but politicians still use official cars, rolexs, earn millions for doing nothing.... the list of "simple" solutions that would help to fix the country is huge in our case at least, dunno in the states.