Let's Occupy Wall Street... LOL, j/k.

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Jeremy Kill
Let's Occupy Wall Street... LOL, j/k.

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Not sure if anyone has been paying close attention to the whole Occupy movement that's been going on at Wall Street and other parts of the world, I haven't really, but that's only because I use my iPhone and MacBook a lot and like to occasionally play Playstation. I'd be a hypocrite for joining in the protest. Anyway, I have a few hipster-esque friends on Facebook and they're sometimes posting about the Occupy movement. If you have even a vague sense of what it's all about, like me, you might find these videos pretty funny! Somewhat old, but I've been super lazy when it comes to logging onto TNS lately.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/66531 ... phone-line
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Let's Occupy Wall Street... LOL, j/k.

Post by Dylan »

that guy is so wrong about what Occupy Wall Street is about, but is so right about those goddamn fucking hipsters...
OWS is about the 2008 financial crisis and how those big banks lied about being bankrupt, just to get more money from the US government. the "1%" get HUGE tax breaks because they pretty much pay US senators and politicians their salary.

it's sickening how many people do not know what OWS is about, but totally understandable since the media interviews the most homeless and unintelligent people they can find. and when they do find someone who know their shit, they don't air the interview.
disgusting.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

it doesn't help when the majority of the world's media organisations are also owned by massive cunts and have their own agendas. the system over here in the UK is just as fucked with the banks, and also many of the other major companies who pay fuck all tax. the world we live in is completely fucked and full of cunts.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I've had it with these occupy movements.. they keep complaining about the 1% being way too wealthy while all they do is camping out in the park instead of getting a goddamn job!

They don't even have a plan or demands or even a leader/leaders, They just sit around hoping that the problems will solve themselves.. the funniest part is that they set up tents 'cause they are so serious that they won't leave their camp till justice has been served' but thermal images show that only 10 of those guys stays there at night!

one thing I read about absolutely sickens me: a few hotdog/drink vendors wanted to support the protest by giving them free food/drinks for a day or 2.. but when they ran out of supplies those protesters just destroyed the vendors' carts cause they weren't handing out free food/drinks anymore.. FUCK THOSE GUYS
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I've had it with these occupy movements.. they keep complaining about the 1% being way too wealthy while all they do is camping out in the park instead of getting a goddamn job!

They don't even have a plan or demands or even a leader/leaders, They just sit around hoping that the problems will solve themselves.. the funniest part is that they set up tents 'cause they are so serious that they won't leave their camp till justice has been served' but thermal images show that only 10 of those guys stays there at night!

one thing I read about absolutely sickens me: a few hotdog/drink vendors wanted to support the protest by giving them free food/drinks for a day or 2.. but when they ran out of supplies those protesters just destroyed the vendors' carts cause they weren't handing out free food/drinks anymore.. FUCK THOSE GUYS
well, I agree with you on the Hot Dog part, but are you aware of the fact that by finding a job you're not fighting them anymore, but supporting them ? The world is full of cunts, just as Bobby said, and just as David Bowie says in his song Cygnet Committee, the protesters has always been doing it the wrong way, and corruption gets everywhere ...

it seems to me like great men and women are long gone, now all there is in this world are strong intelligent men on the bad side, and fearful always complaining people who are getting fucked in the ass by the bad side

there hasn't been any strong figure on the good side for a long time, like Martin Luther King jr. and so on, and I've been wondering, did the right people just die off and is this all we have left ? Fear, ignorance and disability ?

it may be so, but the another more acceptable reason would be that the massive brain washing that is going on everyday is just working too well, and it really is, these men got really better, they now know how to control minds and also how to avoid mayhem, they feed people with lies, it was easier to stand up when the wrong things were so obvious, like the oppression of black people during the times of MLK Jr., but now they create enough doubts in people's minds to make them ignorant

you can see how they learn from their mistakes, like the shit about Area 51, at first nobody was allowed to come anywhere near the site, they soon realized that such a way of keeping people off only gets too many attention, so they changed the regulations ...

if you wonder how is what I am talking about here relevant, than it is my belief that this world is ruled by a few men, strong leaders of powerful corrupted corporations, who have reach into all levels of industry, everywhere ... It was scientifically calculated some time ago that the world is ruled by 150 corporations, and when there is 100 fascists, usually one or two are leaders, so in here I guess could be like 20,30 people who have the power to do anything, so yes, I think we should complain about the 1%, cause we have no idea how much power they have and how many more lies they hide
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I'm glad we don't have to deal with shit like this in Africa!
Why can't we just eat, sleep and have sex like the rest of the animals?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't know, I think there is a lot of things to make better in Africa, like in the Congo region and so on, if you had any oil there than the US would pay you a visit to "liberate" you for sure ...

or do you think that raping 13 year old girls is a good system ?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Madjid wrote:I'm glad we don't have to deal with shit like this in Africa!
Why can't we just eat, sleep and have sex like the rest of the animals?
the world would be a better place indeed

what sickens me is the fact that the yankee media act as if this movement was invented in the US, they forget that this movement started with the Arab Revolution and then Greece and Spain(yes for once "we " do something good)
as for me, well the world is fucked up but that doesn't mean we don't have to try, sure maybe protesting like this is not the way but right now i don't see another one, since the so called democracy is a fucking joke
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't think humanity is capable of changing, there could be a man who would be willing to die to make this world a better place, but without anyone following him he'd just die in vain, and I don't think there is enough people who'd follow anyway ... also we miss movements, yes, we got SoAD who protest, Rise Against who protest, but there is no significant thought behind it, no plan no nothing whatsoever ...

This protest only shows how pissed off people are, doesn't accomplish anything, and most probably won't, cause it ain't hurting those that the protest is against, it ain't hurting them at all, what we need is someone who would totally expose some of their secrets, expose in such way that not even the stupidest 14 year old Justin Bieber fan boy would doubt the absolute NEED to do something, then maybe there would be enough people and rage to do something ...
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Funny thing about these hipster morons are that they're protesting against the bailouts on Wall Street instead of DC were the decision was made, what's even more ironic is that they're basically wanting the same thing as the tea party, i.e no more bailouts. I say vote Ron Paul, less restrictions, less government, less taxes, well basically more control to the individual would help significantly but unfortunatly these people are advocating more more corporatism.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

... fuck it all anyway, democracy was once supposed to be equality, justice, civil rights and equal conditions for everyone, if we weren't so fucked up, this joke could be pretty funny :winkwink: