Bombs away

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Bombs away

Post by Emil »

What's gonna happen next? Who's gonna win this? My bet is they're gonna bomb Libya to hell and then something bad's gonna happen.

Oh and if you don't get what i'm talking about i don't think you belong in this section anyway.
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Re: Bombs away

Post by Shelley41 »

I think they SHOULD bomb all of Libya. Problem solved.

That country is no good.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I think that this is not the thing that will start the world war that's probably coming ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

The thing is, i think they waited to long to act, they should have started the bombings a couple of weeks ago. Khadaffi has almost crushed the rebellion by now. The UN is a playground for dictatorships and totalitarian states that can't do shit about anything.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Easy , they're gonna put someone they can toy with
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

4000 hungry children leave us from hour from starvation,while billions are spent on bombs,creating death showers

I asked SoAD for their opinion on this matter
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

I really don't get this country. They gave up, then they called it back, so there is no other solution than start it I guess.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Shoot a bullet through Khadaffi's head and the problem is solved. :)
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

lisaNL wrote:Shoot a bullet through Khadaffi's head and the problem is solved. :)
this is how it should be
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

lisaNL wrote:Shoot a bullet through Khadaffi's head and the problem is solved. :)
To bad the camelhumper is hiding somewhere.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

yes!
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

Well, the rebels didn't want our help, said they could do it themselves and didn't want any "foreign inteference"... Too proud to realise they were so gonna get crushed :/

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:Well, the rebels didn't want our help, said they could do it themselves and didn't want any "foreign inteference"... Too proud to realise they were so gonna get crushed :/
or smart enough to realize that bombs will kill like hundreds of innocent children ...there is not a way to do this right
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:Well, the rebels didn't want our help, said they could do it themselves and didn't want any "foreign inteference"... Too proud to realise they were so gonna get crushed :/
or smart enough to realize that bombs will kill like hundreds of innocent children ...there is not a way to do this right
Bombs have fallen anyway and killed hundred of civilians, still this is is their revolt and it's their fight albeit they can't win alone. Still Obama is one bad president who hasn't done shit, even Clinton acted without the permission of the UN in Yugoslavia, for christ sake it was France who started the bombings.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Bombs have fallen anyway and killed hundred of civilians, still this is is their revolt and it's their fight albeit they can't win alone. Still Obama is one bad president who hasn't done shit, even Clinton acted without the permission of the UN in Yugoslavia, for christ sake it was France who started the bombings.
maybe they can maybe they can , and I wasn't saying anything about Obama or USA starting the bombing ...
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Emil wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
maybe they can maybe they can , and I wasn't saying anything about Obama or USA starting the bombing ...
Yeah i know, i was just expressing how much i despise Obama as a president. I think Libya's fucked anyway because they waited to long.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

they should of done this a month ago, just one trained sniper could do it during one of his 3 hour long rant/speech. a top secret sniper mission... no media coverage about it whatsoever, khadaffi would see it coming.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Khadaffi needs to be tortured to his death..
The UN is fucking retarded.. instead of just acting they keep having these retarded meeting while in the meantime innocent civilians are getting killed by that asshole.. just because he wants to remain rich and powerful
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

The UN is pathetic, you kind of see why Bush just ignored them and blasted away Saddam anyway.
Last edited by Emil on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Emil wrote:The UN is pathetic, you kind of see why Bush just ignored them and blasted away Saddam anyway.
The UN and EU should both fuck off..