Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

New Sum41.com is live

Post by Mitchell »

So while we've (understandably) been going insane over Fake My Own Death, the new Sum 41 website went live as well. I like how it looks, but I love the new bio! Here's a little snippet:
Spoiler: show
The album was written from a place of optimism, and speaks to the necessity of Whibley’s drastic fall before he was able to rise again. Opener “A Murder Of Crows,” the first track written upon the frontman’s release from the hospital, is about how those closest to Whibley quickly abandoned him when things got bad. The song’s haunting refrain (“You’re all dead to me”), repeated over bombastic percussion and steadily building guitars, is Whibley’s rallying cry; he’s letting go of the past in order to salvage his future.

He touches upon the theme of letting go further in “Fake My Own Death,” the fan track being released first from the record. “I just wanted to get away from everything that I had been doing. I needed to start a new life—like faking my own death.”
MetalMilition41
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Saxomophone
Twitter: Don't have that shit

Post by MetalMilition41 »

The new site isn't very different to what we had before.

I enjoyed reading the new bio, it says the first song Dave played on was Goddamn I'm Dead Again. So looking forward to that.
Jeremy Kill
Re: New Sum41.com is live

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Really looking forward to "A Murder of Crows" and "Goddamn, I'm Dead Again". I enjoyed reading that bio.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

too bad they don't have different shirt designs, not a fan of that album artwork to be honest. otherwise the site looks great and a very interesting bio to read too.
MetalMilition41
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Saxomophone
Twitter: Don't have that shit

Post by MetalMilition41 »

http://sum41.shop.livenation.com/store/

More merch

http://sum41.shop.livenation.com/produc ... et?cp=null

I want the foam fingers haha. But aren't they the wrong way around? :silly:
Roach41
First name: Fernando

Post by Roach41 »

Do you guys know if the shipping cost is included in the price of the bundles and merch?
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Roach41 wrote:Do you guys know if the shipping cost is included in the price of the bundles and merch?
Normally the shipping costs are added at the checkout, since they depend on where you live.
nadavhezi
First name: Nadav

Post by nadavhezi »

Mitchell wrote:So while we've (understandably) been going insane over Fake My Own Death, the new Sum 41 website went live as well. I like how it looks, but I love the new bio! Here's a little snippet:
Spoiler: show
The album was written from a place of optimism, and speaks to the necessity of Whibley’s drastic fall before he was able to rise again. Opener “A Murder Of Crows,” the first track written upon the frontman’s release from the hospital, is about how those closest to Whibley quickly abandoned him when things got bad. The song’s haunting refrain (“You’re all dead to me”), repeated over bombastic percussion and steadily building guitars, is Whibley’s rallying cry; he’s letting go of the past in order to salvage his future.

He touches upon the theme of letting go further in “Fake My Own Death,” the fan track being released first from the record. “I just wanted to get away from everything that I had been doing. I needed to start a new life—like faking my own death.”