New Show - August 21st 2015 @ Québec City

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

vill_chouine
Bunkface
First name: Israël

Re: New Show - August 21st 2015 @ Québec City

Post by vill_chouine »

Who's going ?? anyone wants to meet before or after the show ?? It could be fun to chat a bit.
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Re: New Show - August 21st 2015 @ Québec City

Post by Ferdehh41 »

Looks like Darrin Pfeiffer is gonna drum the next couple shows..

‏@Darrin99:

@Sum41 rehearsals, day 1. Sounding killer!! #Sum41 #rehearsal #drums @Cone41 @TomThacker41
Zalex09

Post by Zalex09 »

Very, very happy that I had the chance to hear Sick of Everyone live. I had chills.
Handle This, Summer & Mr. Amsterdam were nice surprises too.

Also, playing the intro of Blood in my Eyes to switch to Skumfuk? What a tease!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Why Dave is not on these shows? Colombia and Québec?
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re:

Post by SumGeek »

Zalex09 wrote:Also, playing the intro of Blood in my Eyes to switch to Skumfuk? What a tease!
What?! Maybe when there's a full tour, we'll get to hear the full song live again! A Skumfuk can hope, haha. Take some notes, Mr. Biz. :winkwink:

Andros wrote:Why Dave is not on these shows? Colombia and Québec?
He said he needs to take this time before he can get back into the touring mode. This is a quote from a tweet to a fan (who is Zalex09 here?!) via Twitter, "It’s gonna take some time to get me up to speed with the live show so I won’t be there."
Zalex09

Re: Re:

Post by Zalex09 »

SumGeek wrote: He said he needs to take this time before he can get back into the touring mode. This is a quote from a tweet to a fan (who is Zalex09 here?!) via Twitter, "It’s gonna take some time to get me up to speed with the live show so I won’t be there."
Yup. That's me.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

SumGeek wrote:
He said he needs to take this time before he can get back into the touring mode. This is a quote from a tweet to a fan (who is Zalex09 here?!) via Twitter, "It’s gonna take some time to get me up to speed with the live show so I won’t be there."
Other than that, Sum 41 has always made sure their performance will be top notch. That being said, I'm sure the band wants to figure out how to play the songs with three guitars so that their performance would sound perfect. They have a huge catalog of songs, so it would take more than a soundcheck to figure them all out.

At least that's what I think. :glad:
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck

Post by Mr. Biz »

TomiT14 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Other than that, Sum 41 has always made sure their performance will be top notch. That being said, I'm sure the band wants to figure out how to play the songs with three guitars so that their performance would sound perfect. They have a huge catalog of songs, so it would take more than a soundcheck to figure them all out.

yes you're exactly right tomi. i gave dave a huge list of songs to brush up on and learn. and we need a bunch of rehearsal time for us to relearn everything as a 5 piece. we're not going to go out on stage and just wing it. it has to be awesome. and it will be!!! this is the most excited i've been for a new tour in a long time. i can't wait to get out there.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Mr. Biz wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:

yes you're exactly right tomi. i gave dave a huge list of songs to brush up on and learn. and we need a bunch of rehearsal time for us to relearn everything as a 5 piece. we're not going to go out on stage and just wing it. it has to be awesome. and it will be!!! this is the most excited i've been for a new tour in a long time. i can't wait to get out there.
Oh my, this is awesome. Europe (me especially in Prague) awaits you. Can't wait to hear Sums live again! Feels like I'm 16 again, haha.