DTLI? 10th Tour - Part II: West Coast edition 2013

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Here's a sneak peak of their setlists. Not sure which show, it was the gift to the band's bus driver.

Click to view the fullsize image.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCMAUBKCMAAe1Ub.jpg:large[/imgwidth]
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re:

Post by HugoDisasters »

TomiT14 wrote:Here's a sneak peak of their setlists. Not sure which show, it was the gift to the band's bus driver.

Click to view the fullsize image.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCMAUBKCMAAe1Ub.jpg:large[/imgwidth]
Wow, what a treat!
Does anybody know why they've put tape over the setlist on the right hand side?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re:

Post by Gregorovich »

TomiT14 wrote:Here's a sneak peak of their setlists. Not sure which show, it was the gift to the band's bus driver.

That looks awfully short. And no SBM. Sure it's a full setlist? The one on the right looks much more plausible.
fuck this signature nonsense
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: Re:

Post by Queso Man »

Gregorovich wrote:

That looks awfully short. And no SBM. Sure it's a full setlist? The one on the right looks much more plausible.
I'm pretty sure on the left is in line with what they played on 1/29. No SBM. Maybe their set has been a little shorter since they added Hunter Valentine?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: Re:

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Queso Man wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

I'm pretty sure on the left is in line with what they played on 1/29. No SBM. Maybe their set has been a little shorter since they added Hunter Valentine?
I'm going to be pissed if they cut SBM from the regular set. Yes, I know, SBM era is over- but it's their best song. It'd be mighty disappointing if I went to see them and didn't hear them play it.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: DTLI? 10th Tour - Part II: West Coast edition 2013

Post by SumGeek »

goonday41 wrote:During Underclass Hero, Deryck threw a water bottle out into the crowd. I caught that. At the end of Underclass Hero, Deryck threw a pick out to the crowd. I caught that too :devious:
I waited for Pain For Pleasure to do my crowd surfing. I crowd surfed twice, and at the end of the song as I got to the edge of the crowd, right before the security guard caught me, i fist bumped stevo!! A photographer snapped a pic of this, and ive scoured the internet for it with no luck. :balling:
They played the same set and Deryck said "yup" under his breath when i yelled out "AVRIL IS A WHORE!!!" in between songs hahahahaha. At the end of underclass hero Deryck threw his pick. I caught it. Haha. When Tom struck the last chord of Sabotage he looked at me and I yelled "FUCK YA!" He looked at me, fist bumped me, and said "FUCK YA??? ARE YOU READY??" and starting playing the intro riff to fat lip while mouthing the tune of it to me. SO AWESOME!!
At the end of P4P, Deryck struck his final chord of the night & threw his pick into the crowd. I caught it :devious:

Later that night at about 2 am i was buying a bottle of champagne at that same store when i see 3 dudes walk by the store window. I knew who it was. I left my wallet and ran out of the store. It was Tom, Cone, and Steve. They were the only people on the whole strip! I ran up to them still with all my Sums gear on and ranted uncontrollably about how awesome they were haha. They looked a little freaked at first - im about a foot taller than them haha! I gave them all hugs and thanked them for everything. I left my phone in the store so i couldnt get a pic! They looked freezing though, it was 17 degrees out i didnt wanna bother them. Im fortunate to say it was the third time i met em! It was an awsome 24 hours!
Loved hearing your stories of the shows. ^ Those were the best parts. Can't believe you left your belongings in the store, (and they didn't get stolen! But, again, it's 2:00AM) I think I would have done the same, and whoever was with me would have been like " :holyshit: " As I jolted out of the store after them, haha. Very cool! I hope you find that photo of you and Stevo eventually! Would be aweSUM to see.