iPhone thread.

Calling all nerds! Talk tech in this forum.

Moderator: Boni

DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Re: Apple haters, be gone

Post by DeryckW »

Never bought and probably never will buy an Apple product, but I guess it's sad when a person dies. Even when you don't know the dude or even closely related to the dude...
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

DeryckW wrote:Never bought and probably never will buy an Apple product, but I guess it's sad when a person dies. Even when you don't know the dude or even closely related to the dude...
95 % of the people who write RIP are jerking off to Marilin Monroe's picture and they don't pay any attention to the meaning of the words Rest In Peace... I remember that I felt like shit when I wrote RIP to Richard Winters or some other veterans of the WWII I know of who died, but here it's just words, I know nothing about the man except for the fact that he invented Apple, so it's kinda hard to feel for him ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

sumfan4 wrote:RIP Steve Jobs. Thanks for my ipod!
:hehe:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I personally did not know the man massively well, but I do know a great deal of what he did and the fact that he was one of the greatest designers and entrepreneurs of our generation. You cannot deny that Steve Jobs was a great man and a great inspiration.
fuck this signature nonsense
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote:RIP man, although I don't like rich people cause they have money, and I don't, so it's a reasonable call for hatred
I really don't think you can. Steve Jobs worked hard for his money, they started off in a garage making a computer out of a box. And now it is one of the largest retailers of computers, music players, phones, and not to mention itunes. Itunes itself turned the music industry on its head, whether you think that is a good thing or not is another story. To say he was a great man would be an understatement, the world of technology would not be the way it is today without Steve Jobs.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:RIP man, although I don't like rich people cause they have money, and I don't, so it's a reasonable call for hatred
I really don't think you can. Steve Jobs worked hard for his money, they started off in a garage making a computer out of a box. And now it is one of the largest retailers of computers, music players, phones, and not to mention itunes. Itunes itself turned the music industry on its head, whether you think that is a good thing or not is another story. To say he was a great man would be an understatement, the world of technology would not be the way it is today without Steve Jobs.
you took it seriously?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:
you took it seriously?
honestly dude, i can't tell tell the difference between when you're serious and when you're joking.

Follow me on Twitter!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:
you took it seriously?
honestly dude, i can't tell tell the difference between when you're serious and when you're joking.
read my first post here, I was just making fun of people who hate apple or Steve by pretending to be one of them, I'm that awesome, I didn't think I would ever have to explain it though, but from now on I kinda have to live with the feeling that some day I will have to find out if your inability to recognize what I'm trying to say has been caused by my brilliance, or my stupidity, I'm kind of sure I'm brilliant though

checking out the mirror right now, always gets the 'brilliance' feeling higher, I look very good you know, I'm a very good looking man, to bad I'm not also Mr. Congeniality, which means I'm forever stuck with jerking off
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

it's too early too be up. :/

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Tyler. wrote:I still don't give a shit about Apple any more and will never buy any of their products again.

But RIP to Steve Jobs, he evidently did a lot for the computer industry beyond these pointless new iPhones and iPads.
Dude. One word.

Pixar.

If you do not know what I mean... Introduce some sharp steel to thy wrists.

He was an amazing man! - Gave the world much more than the various iDevices.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

When I saw this it was when I arrived at work, and after opening the mbp of my boss, since it's start page is apple.com I immediately saw it. To be honest it was quite like a shock, or more like a bad surprise, I think I stared at the screen for at least a minute...

I really think it was someone good, but one thing's sure, as Jake said, this man brought more to the world than simple idevices.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Jake wrote:
Tyler. wrote:I still don't give a shit about Apple any more and will never buy any of their products again.

But RIP to Steve Jobs, he evidently did a lot for the computer industry beyond these pointless new iPhones and iPads.
Dude. One word.

Pixar.

Never said I don't give a shit about Pixar, I just hate everything he has done with Apple/to the music industry since the first iPod basically, and I wish he never made any of it. And if I could I'd return this Macbook I have for a full refund but sadly I gotta keep it.

And what he did for personal computers is probably the most important thing he ever did, yet sadly all these people crying about it on Facebook only know him as the guy that made their iPhone, which is probably the shittiest thing he ever designed.
Last edited by Tyler. on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

You know the guy did something great when people are lining up for an iPad. Like seriously, an iPad?

All jokes aside, I forgot about Pixar. Toy Story is one of the greatest moments of my childhood.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by HugoDisasters »

Jeremy Kill wrote:You know the guy did something great when people are lining up for an iPad. Like seriously, an iPad?

All jokes aside, I forgot about Pixar. Toy Story is one of the greatest moments of my childhood.
:balling: :silly:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Tyler. wrote:
Jake wrote:

Dude. One word.

Pixar.

Never said I don't give a shit about Pixar, I just hate everything he has done with Apple/to the music industry since the first iPod basically, and I wish he never made any of it. And if I could I'd return this Macbook I have for a full refund but sadly I gotta keep it.

And what he did for personal computers is probably the most important thing he ever did, yet sadly all these people crying about it on Facebook only know him as the guy that made their iPhone, which is probably the shittiest thing he ever designed.
You mean completely revolutionising the way we listen to and buy music. I'd say everything he did was for the better.

I really don't understand all the hate. and the macbook pro is the best laptop i've ever owned. Seriously. Nothing beats it.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake wrote:
Tyler. wrote:
Jake wrote:

Dude. One word.

Pixar.

You mean completely revolutionising the way we listen to and buy music. I'd say everything he did was for the better.

I really don't understand all the hate. and the macbook pro is the best laptop i've ever owned. Seriously. Nothing beats it.
You should make your own laptop. I plan on doing this soon.
[donate][/donate]
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake wrote:
Tyler. wrote:
Jake wrote:

Dude. One word.

Pixar.

Why? When I can buy the best damn laptop ever from my local apple store.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake wrote:
Tyler. wrote:
Jake wrote:

Dude. One word.

Pixar.

Why? When I can buy the best damn laptop ever from my local apple store.
To make your own best damn laptop ever.
[donate][/donate]
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

I just want my fucking iOS 4.3.5 or 5 untethered jailbreak GOD DAMIT!
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Twitter: @cyril_41

Apple haters, be gone

Post by 182sins »

I think I read ios 5 gm is jailbroken, well it's tethered for now but if you want i now it should make the deal

Edit: sorry didn't read you want the *untethered* jailbreak...