iPhone 4 Themes

Calling all nerds! Talk tech in this forum.

Moderator: Boni

Jeremy Kill
iPhone 4 Themes

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Do any iPhone owners use custom themes? A friend of mine showed me his theme at the bar last night and it looked pretty cool. I kind of like the idea of it, but would anyone recommend it?

http://www.ithemesky.com/iphone-4-themes/new/1
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: iPhone 4 Themes

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

I use themes. I have my iPhone 4 jailbroken, cause, well - I don't like paying for shit. lol and it gives you the advantage of almost total customization. I would recommend, IF you don't mind running the risk of bricking your iPhone. If you brick it, you have to restore it in iTunes. And i think that deletes all your shit, but im not totally sure about that cause its never happened to me.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

I would love to find some decent wallpaper - Sum 41 related - on the background of my iPhone. I don't mean lockscreen, but background behind icons... Something that wouldn't affect visibility of icons.
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

I use "prestige" (link: http://www.fif7y.com/themes.html), but only the icons, I didn't change the UI (buttons), only the popup alerts, and I changed the lockscreen and the wifi and signal bars, I'll post a screenshot when I'm done ! But I LOVE it, it looks really good on the i4